+1

RXT_IS Top deck Front adjustment?

I noticed the front of my Rxt_IS top deck is off center, It kinda rubs on port side and is noticeable if your looking from the front of the ski.

Is there any adjustment on the front part?

On the front part no,just check if the screws under the carpet....the alignment it need to be done from the back side of the deck

+1
    Thanks, I was familiar with the rear adjustment.

The front being off bothers me ,So I just downloaded the shop manual and the front suspension base can actually be adjusted, you have to measure the ends of the lateral support to fixed deck and adjust the same on left and right, I guess mine was messed up from the factory or it shifted somehow? Maybe I can take the mat off above the lateral support bolts and check the measurement somehow before I remove the deck.

Another thing I saw in manual is everytime you remove the front base or rear IS arm you have to discard the old bolts and install new bolts. Guess I should order new bolts

Quote Originally Posted by BEECHFRONT View Post
    Thanks, I was familiar with the rear adjustment.

The front being off bothers me ,So I just downloaded the shop manual and the front suspension base can actually be adjusted, you have to measure the ends of the lateral support to fixed deck and adjust the same on left and right, I guess mine was messed up from the factory or it shifted somehow? Maybe I can take the mat off above the lateral support bolts and check the measurement somehow before I remove the deck.

Another thing I saw in manual is everytime you remove the front base or rear IS arm you have to discard the old bolts and install new bolts. Guess I should order new bolts
    I chose to clean up the ones I took out (just heat them a little n brush with wire brush). They come up like new. Then use loctite (blue) when you put them back.

They are nothing special, not stretch bolts etc, it's just when new they have a dried loctite on them that reacts when you tighten them.

Worked perfectly for me, over and over, given the amount of times my ski lives in two halves!!

Thread Information