could use a little help 2001 Sea Doo RXDI

I have put a rebuilt motor in my sea doo 951 DI and I am having trouble telling where a couple lines go to. I have searched and searched and can not find the answer.... One is on the bottom of the air compressor, there is a nipple and when I took it out there was nothing attached to it any ideas what goes there? The other is a line that comes off the top of the oil fill tube, there are two hoses it is the small of the two photo attached. The manual says it goes to the crankcase and I cannot find where on the crank case. I have attached two photos any help at all would be great. I am pretty sure that these two do not go together but I could be wrong and feel very dumb is that is the case!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	compressor.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	328302   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crankcase line.jpg 
Views:	638 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	328303  

Austin, TX
    The one at the bottom of compressor facing forward (small one). Goes to oil injector pump. It uses injector oil to lube compressor piston. If I'm looking at pic right I think top one goes to throttle bodies.

did you find where this hose in the picture on the right connects to the crankcase
    having same problem

mpem test

if you guys get your skis running could you test my mpem on one of the 2 ski's i am having issues with no spark but getting spark through the candoo pro box
    i have replaced cps sensor and still no spark
    dont want top fork out 400 dollars on a customers ski

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_iel_15 View Post

did you find where this hose in the picture on the right connects to the crankcase
    having same problem

The Atl
    It has been a while since I messed with a DI, but I can tell you that the line on the bottom of the air pump DOES NOT go to the oil pump. All 3 oil pump lines go across the TOP of the crankcase.

Did you ever figure out your hose routing issue? I have the same problem. Took the motor out had several pictures but not enough. Replaced the oil tank and reinstalled the motor. Got one hose that I'm not sure about. Not sure where that lubrication hoses goes. I think it might plug into the air silencer. Can anyone verify?? Part number 27 on the parts manual.

Thread Information