Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Solas -15/20R for RXT??? HELP!!!

Hi Guys!!! Please, explain me two things:

- I'am going to change my stock impeller to Solas SRX-CD-15/20R. What will i get as a result??? I just going to change stock washers on SC to RIVA Metal Clutch Washers and nothing more (a bit later).
    - And is it nessesary to change 5 Spring Washers on SC each time when i change Clutch Washers?
    Best regards/ sorry for mistakes/Your friend from Russia/

+1
    I'm pretty sure that's too much prop for that boat. An RXT will need atleast an intercooler, high boost supercharger and air intake to turn that prop properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Nikich View Post

- I'am going to change my stock impeller to Solas SRX-CD-15/20R. What will i get as a result??? I just going to change stock washers on SC to RIVA Metal Clutch Washers and nothing more (a bit later).
    - And is it nessesary to change 5 Spring Washers on SC each time when i change Clutch Washers?
    IF I WAS YOU I STAR WITH 14\17 STAK-TRAK IS BETTER THE SOLAS IN LIGHTWEIGHT

+1
    Hey Rompe

What kind of speeds you got the RXT running now

That's interesting, I ran into a guy today with a 05 that just had installed a 15/20 on his RXT. He thought he lost some top-end on his, I think it needs at least a grate to work properly.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Nikich View Post

Hi there, greetings from Puerto Rico, the best prop for your current set-up is the solas 14/17R the 15/20R is to tall for your RXT, been there done that ,

good luck

Ray

Thanks for you answers. That is what i suspected... there's no reason to tune one thing. I need Stage1, Stage2,...etc...
    This Solas was a gift of my friend. He is a professional rider and now he don't need tnis impeller
    I was not going to do smth. with my RXT (just Metal Clutch Washers). I like to read what you are talking about. I'll tune my bike may be in summer. And now i think it is better not to change my stock impeller 14/17?. (Guys, i'am right?)

And is it nessesary to change 5 Spring Washers on SC each time when i change Clutch Washers?

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by DooVa View Post
    That's interesting, I ran into a guy today with a 05 that just had installed a 15/20 on his RXT. He thought he lost some top-end on his, I think it needs at least a grate to work properly.
    He was right, this guy will need a LOT more mods than only a intake grate to spin this prop with his RXT hull, last year i tested a 15/20R solas prop that was tweaked by Jerry that was borrowed to me by my buddy Israel Padilla, he was all over the rev limiter with this same prop with his moded stage II 80 MPH + RXP, his mods: B kit SC, Rotax Racing stock class ECU, Brian (btteck) fuel controler with the B fuel mapping, 50lbs/hrs injectors, 4" air intake and Riva high flow hood. My moded RXT mods were the ones that are in my signature (at that time but no anymore) the test was done with only 2 fuel bars and a 150 pounds rider (me), from a dead stop the ski become a DOG, my incredible acceleration and midrange punch was completely gone my ski feelt almost the same as when i rode it for the first time in STOCK form thats how SLOW my ski was running also refused to past over 8K rpms and go over 70 MPH even than less than 1 hour before i was doing back to back 73 MPH + speed runs @ over 8400 rpm's in Gps in the same spot with the same fuel and water conditions.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by shhr View Post
    Hey Rompe

What kind of speeds you got the RXT running now
    STILL TUNNING THE BEST WAS 76.2 GAS ONLY NO NOS

Quote Originally Posted by Rompe21 View Post
    STILL TUNNING THE BEST WAS 76.2 GAS ONLY NO NOS
    WHAT???? 76.2 with the Rotax Racing impeller and gas only no NOS??? hahaha... sorry bro i don't believe you.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information