Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Venetian launch

+1

Venetian launch

since there is a wantagh thread for launches, I figured ill start one for venetian or other launch sites close to there. this way if there are guys around who do not want to make the trip out to wantagh to launch, we can get together and launch from venetian.

ill be getting wet on monday.. probably early afternoon.. 2-3 oclock ishhhh??? for a quick little ride to do some testing before i swap impellers.. ill be riding with my buddy to test his upgrades as well.. if anyone wants to get together.

+1
    I usually launch from Venetian. I'm mostly out on the weekends and sometimes during the week. If anyone wants to get together and ride let me know. And im not a nubie, I disconnected the gay spray from my ski. Haha

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cataldo View Post
    I usually launch from Venetian. I'm mostly out on the weekends and sometimes during the week. If anyone wants to get together and ride let me know. And im not a nubie, I disconnected the gay spray from my ski. Haha
    I live in west Babylon also rich.. im off Saturday and sundays so maybe we can get together and get a ride in... I still currently have the gay spray still connected though.. not too sure if you wanna be seen with a gay spray'd ski, haha

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mattydipps View Post
    I live in west Babylon also rich.. im off Saturday and sundays so maybe we can get together and get a ride in... I still currently have the gay spray still connected though.. not too sure if you wanna be seen with a gay spray'd ski, haha
    It's all good. No worries on the gay spray. Haha. It's just that every time I met up with stunna he would always say disconnect that gay spray. Haha. I should be out Saturday if you want to ride. How's the FZR run?

5. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mattydipps View Post
    It's all good. No worries on the gay spray. Haha. It's just that every time I met up with stunna he would always say disconnect that gay spray. Haha. I should be out Saturday if you want to ride. How's the FZR run?
    I have the valve on order for the spray.. its been spraying me in the head.. and with 50-60 degree water temps.. its like an ice shower, haha

the ski is absolutely no joke.. I only have an hour and a half on it but I can feel it getting faster and faster with every .1 that passes.. who ever has said anything bad about a 2014 fzr has never ridden one.. no complaints at all

+1
    I'm planning on going out tomorrow. If anyone wants to go for a ride let me know.

+1
    What time were you thinking? I would like to get some riding in tomorrow also. I keep my skis two canals east of Bergin point.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOJOE View Post
    What time were you thinking? I would like to get some riding in tomorrow also. I keep my skis two canals east of Bergin point.
    I would like to be launched by 10 or 11. But whatever works. Im easy.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOJOE View Post
    Joe, were you just out before with your silver ski riding with someone on the back?

+1
    Hey rich. Pick a time and I will meet you at the ramp. Red SHO with the gay spray. It is so nice out now I'm going take a ride. Breakfast at bergon point.

Hey Matty. No that was not me. Looking forward to seeing that new machine.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information