+1

Test Ride a Sea-Doo Spark at America’s Motor Sports’ Sea-Doo Demo Weekend

Listen, whether you like it or not, the Sea-Doo Spark has gotten the industry’s attention. The lightweight entry-level ski has made a big splash with hardcore enthusiasts, racers, casual riders and newcomers across the board. Sea-Doo’s goal of “two on a trailer” for the price a full-sized runabout is still viable and bringing in the buyers.

Click to Read More...

+1
    Sea Doo demos comin to the Jersey Shore the middle of next month ,will be test riding but hope to get some big wave jumps in if they allow it ..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustymuscle View Post
    Listen, whether you like it or not, the Sea-Doo Spark has gotten the industry’s attention. The lightweight entry-level ski has made a big splash with hardcore enthusiasts, racers, casual riders and newcomers across the board. Sea-Doo’s goal of “two on a trailer” for the price a full-sized runabout is still viable and bringing in the buyers.

Click to Read More...
    "Sea-Doo’s goal of “two on a trailer” for the price a full-sized runabout is still viable and bringing in the buyers."

Not with the 2 big dealers I went to here...they quoted me an out the door price of I think $7400 for 1 60 HP 2 up and actually showed me the paperwork from a deal that was about to close on a 90 HP for $8400 out the door. Very very few will be getting 2...let alone afford the trailer at these stupid prices they are trying to charge here in Phoenix. Dicks.

"The Spark has been so strong that sales are nearly maxing out 2014 production numbers, meaning the Sparks are actually selling out! Hopefully, this new demand won’t hike up the prices at the dealerships, or it’ll undo all the good this entry-point-friendly ski has made."

Ummm...no hopefully about it here in Phoenix...the dealers are gouging like a mofo and the good is undone.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jetdave56 View Post
    Sea Doo demos comin to the Jersey Shore the middle of next month ,will be test riding but hope to get some big wave jumps in if they allow it ..
    When I did the test ride here last Saturday there's a sign with "the rules" and it says no wake jumping, spinning or doughnuts. I was like oh man...wtf. But when you go out on the ride you follow a guy who's leading the test ride on a GTI and there's like 6 of you on Sparks...and immediately I knew I could do whatever I wanted. That sign with the rules is just to cover their asses. Go out and have fun.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jetdave56 View Post
    When I did the test ride here last Saturday there's a sign with "the rules" and it says no wake jumping, spinning or doughnuts. I was like oh man...wtf. But when you go out on the ride you follow a guy who's leading the test ride on a GTI and there's like 6 of you on Sparks...and immediately I knew I could do whatever I wanted. That sign with the rules is just to cover their asses. Go out and have fun.
    Good to know, he's been already told to get off the ski once already this year..........

Thread Information