Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1

martos motorsports

bought a waterbox from him he listed as fitting a 900/1050/1200 from hot seat and a crossover hose,had him measure the opening of the crossover hose and check the fit on the waterbox,he says it fits o'kay.so i buy them.

after cleaning the waterbox and looking for holes i notice the inlet is too small. its not for a 900/1200 setup its for a 650/750,

i tell him won't work for me,its not what you listed it as. he says came out of a sl900,big deal. if i rigged a yamaha waterbox into a genesis do i get to now sell it for a genesis without disclosing its been modified?

so post up a picture showing everybody that waterbox with the 2" inlet you claim fits a 900/1050/1200 polaris mario. i have all the pics posted on the ebay ad as well. guys attitude sucks. post up that video you claim you were gonna make where you rig up that waterbox into a virage tx.

by the way the crossover hose fits perfect.
    Last edited by K447; 05-14-2014 at 02:44 PM.

+1
    so after about 20 e-mails with these guys i've come to this conclusion,in no way are they going to admit fault.you got the wrong part,your fault,your problem.did i get my money back,yes.am i out $16.00 to ship it back,yes.did they EVER offer to cover that,no.did they get negative feedback,you bet.twice!!asked them to explain their side here and let you guys decide who's right and who's wrong.if they had the last part on the planet so i could ride my ski,i'd part it out rather than do business with them again

Banned User
    +1
    If they put the wrong description, its their fault. Pretty simple if you ask me.

+1
    Yeah I've dealt with them before. Most of his pricing is ridiculous..... And he won't budge either.. He needs to realize that a lot of people besides the few around here are not giving a damn about fixing their old polaris and don't want to deal with buying expensive used parts.

+1
    I think their whole shop is kind of BS. I understand that when you can get a ski for 1300 and sell the motor for close to 1000 and the whole jet pump for 3-4 hundred, thes rest of the parts will be profit. But if you look at any of their you tube videos, they tear perfectly good skis down into parts. I understand that its a business, and if some skis didnt get torn down it would be harder to find parts. But today I saw a vid of them getting ready to tear down a perfect running slx because it needed a hood.... I mean cmon? Theres less and less of some of these awesome skis out there and they arent helping.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by blairwill4 View Post
    I think their whole shop is kind of BS. I understand that when you can get a ski for 1300 and sell the motor for close to 1000 and the whole jet pump for 3-4 hundred, thes rest of the parts will be profit. But if you look at any of their you tube videos, they tear perfectly good skis down into parts. I understand that its a business, and if some skis didnt get torn down it would be harder to find parts. But today I saw a vid of them getting ready to tear down a perfect running slx because it needed a hood.... I mean cmon? Theres less and less of some of these awesome skis out there and they arent helping.

I agree with that completely. I hate to see a perfectly good ski torn down and parted out. There are so many more Polaris parts out there than there are buyers, so to me, parting out a Polaris is kind of pointless. Now that SBT has ignition parts, there really arent any particular parts worth much of anything out there. Just look at how long the same crap sits on ebay.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blairwill4 View Post
    I agree with that completely. I hate to see a perfectly good ski torn down and parted out. There are so many more Polaris parts out there than there are buyers, so to me, parting out a Polaris is kind of pointless. Now that SBT has ignition parts, there really arent any particular parts worth much of anything out there. Just look at how long the same crap sits on ebay.
    The thing that gets me is how many used parts there are for astronomical prices. When I was looking for the stator for my slx recently I cant tell you how many I found for 400$ for a beat up used one.

Banned User
    +1
    People think because Polaris doesnt build skis any more that they are sitting on a gold mine of parts. They dont realize that a lot of the parts are still available new through Polaris. Im pretty sure a new 6 vane stator can be had for under 300 bucks. A lot of these ebay jackasses are trying to sell used garbage for more than what a new part costs. Cylinder heads are a perfect example. They can be bought for around 30 bucks new.

+1
    seems funny to me how much effort this guy is putting into still sending me e-mails about how they shouldn't have gotten any negative feedback.if you read this you moron its real simple,next time put this much effort into handling the problem UP FRONT when you get the first e-mail with an issue instead of being your normal dickhead self.

Thread Information