Thread: .

+1

Anyone know the battery size? The fuel gauges don't work either. Is it the same as the sticky thread?
    Last edited by SCHNORR12; 07-12-2014 at 07:34 PM.

+1
    16cLB battery and yes the fuel send unit pops the fuse and the gauge stops working. Its a easy fix, but you need to remove the sending unit and cut and soldier then re glue plastic back. I did it a few times, but heck its been so long I dont remember the whole ins and outs. But it was fairly easy. I loved my XPDI and with propper care they run for ever. HINTS Propper care.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    16cLB battery and yes the fuel send unit pops the fuse and the gauge stops working. Its a easy fix, but you need to remove the sending unit and cut and soldier then re glue plastic back. I did it a few times, but heck its been so long I dont remember the whole ins and outs. But it was fairly easy. I loved my XPDI and with propper care they run for ever. HINTS Propper care.
    I thought it was a 16CL-B but I'm having trouble finding that size as an AGM battery. Thanks for the insight.

+1
    Ive had two. When they are working right, which they do work more often than not, they are a blast. They are very fast, start easily, and handle like a motorcycle. Tight sharp corners.

Thread Information