Thread: True Friendship !
03-27-2007, 09:43 PM #1
True Friendship !"True Friendship"(With none of thatsugar coated Crap!!!!)
Are you tired of those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality?
Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.
You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this card-
Just the stone cold truth of our friendship.
1 When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you that way.
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got laid.
4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.
7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want to catch whatever you have.
8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
9. This is my oath.....I pledge it to the end. "Why?" you may ask?,"Because you are my friend".
Friendship is like peeing your pants: everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.
Send this to "all 10" of your friends, then get depressed because you can only think of four!!! (don't send it back to me...I don't want to hear it!!!)And remember....when life hands you Lemons, get some tequila and salt and call me
03-31-2007, 11:11 PM #2
Now that would be an email I would not delete! Thats a good one
04-01-2007, 12:15 PM #3
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
Thats right on the money!!! It sounds like the relationship me and every one of my friends have.
04-01-2007, 01:05 PM #4
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Jarrett in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 16Last Post: 08-22-2007, 09:09 AM
By Shibby1485 in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2006, 08:53 PM
By 01xdime in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 95Last Post: 02-01-2006, 12:29 AM
By rxp_boy in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 16Last Post: 09-14-2005, 11:07 PM
By 01xdime in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 8Last Post: 08-12-2005, 09:10 AM