Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524

    R&D Spark Intake Grates now shipping

    For those of you that pre ordered an R&D spark intake grate, congratulations! Yours is now in line to start shipping.
    We do have a few more available from the first batch. If you want one of these please order quickly!

    don't forget, using the greenhulk coupon code will save you 10% off the listed price
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=2545


  2. #2
    TK423's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    47
    Order placed. Cant wait to see how this works with the vtech tune.

  3. #3
    suicidebonger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    326
    +1
    73
    woooohooooo

  4. #4
    EH Team Water Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    St. Catharines, Ontario, CANADA
    Posts
    773
    +1
    66
    Do you need to order the R&D pump stuffer kit to go with it?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Rockaway Park
    Posts
    203
    +1
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Pig View Post
    Do you need to order the R&D pump stuffer kit to go with it?
    I just ordered a grate also, does R&D offer a stuffer?

  6. #6
    EH Team Water Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    St. Catharines, Ontario, CANADA
    Posts
    773
    +1
    66
    Yes, part # 163-81901 and they are 69.95 ...
    I guess I wanted to know if the stuffer kit has to be used or is it just another bolt-on type option ?
    Last edited by Water Pig; 05-20-2014 at 12:56 PM.

  7. #7
    EH Team Water Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    St. Catharines, Ontario, CANADA
    Posts
    773
    +1
    66

    Intake Grates

    Here's some pics of the R&D vs the plastic stock intake grate. Can't wait to try it out !!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1884.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	162.1 KB 
ID:	330128   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1885.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	164.9 KB 
ID:	330129  

  8. +1 by:


  9. #8
    SLASHER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Australia, Perth WA
    Posts
    3,263
    +1
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Pig View Post
    Here's some pics of the R&D vs the plastic stock intake grate. Can't wait to try it out !!!
    hurry up .... Lol

  10. #9
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by ltdyfz99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Pig View Post
    Do you need to order the R&D pump stuffer kit to go with it?
    I just ordered a grate also, does R&D offer a stuffer?
    Yes, and R&D recommends the use of the stuffer with their grate. Both are available in this forums online store. Using the discount code: greenhulk will save you 10% off the listed prices

    Thanks!


    R&D Spark Intake Grate

    The R&D Spark Aquavein Intake Grate will noticeably increase overall handling performance, significantly reduce cavitation, increase acceleration,
    113-96001 $249.95

    Buy Now
    R&D Pump Shoe Seal Kit for use with R&D Spark Intake Grate

    The R&D Spark Pump Shoe Seal Kit will seal up the pump inlet to noticeably reduce cavitation. Positive Pump hook-up, and top speed performance are...
    163-81901 $69.95

    Buy Now

  11. #10
    JFizzleJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    8,628
    +1
    809
    I am interested to see results. Hopefully there will be 60+ MPH NA Sparks floating around soon...

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ltdyfz99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Pig View Post
    Do you need to order the R&D pump stuffer kit to go with it?
    I just ordered a grate also, does R&D offer a stuffer?
    Yes, and R&D recommends the use of the stuffer with their grate. Both are available in this forums online store. Using the discount code: greenhulk will save you 10% off the listed prices

    Thanks!


    R&D Spark Intake Grate

    The R&D Spark Aquavein Intake Grate will noticeably increase overall handling performance, significantly reduce cavitation, increase acceleration,
    113-96001 $249.95

    Buy Now
    R&D Pump Shoe Seal Kit for use with R&D Spark Intake Grate

    The R&D Spark Pump Shoe Seal Kit will seal up the pump inlet to noticeably reduce cavitation. Positive Pump hook-up, and top speed performance are...
    163-81901 $69.95

    Buy Now


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. TBM Racing Adjustable Super Scoop Intake Grate (Now Available)
    By Carlos Thomas in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 12:53 AM
  2. Stainless Steel intake grates have shipped
    By Green Hulk in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 10:54 PM
  3. FS: WORX GPR intake grate $70 shipped
    By mrbtd in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 05:54 PM
  4. Riva X model intake grates are shipping
    By Green Hulk in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 09:04 AM
  5. Rocks went in the intake grate now runs like crap! Help!
    By GeoRXT in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-18-2006, 04:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •