Thread: vtech tuned

vtech tuned

Hi anyone know how to use the datalogger and maptuner with no support from v tech
    This has been over a month of nonsense. Wrong passwords and failed communiocation. send a question then wait a day for nonsense reply. I've contacted Jonatan and michel repeatedly. I'm trying to buy tunes for my customers and nothing.
    I've contacted the us phone number [not sure what language that was, but left a few messages anyway.If they don't speak english those messages are going to be quite confusing.
    yes this is a little bit of a rant, but I'd rather be tuning ski's then lookin for help with a product I paid for with NO support.
    They did send me alot of pens and flashlights. Flashlights work great.
    A little instruction sheet would be priceless.
    Please don't send me any youtube links or vtech videos because I've watched them and that has nothing to do with customer support.

I'm in ohio and willing to travel to someone who could help me with this stuff.
    Anyone can reach me
    Dan @ Adrenalin Racing
    440 285-7606

Thanks
    Dan

Sorry to hear that you got no support.

But remember there is a time difference when calling.
    I know michel have got a email from you and responded but i have not got any lately.

We have had issues when emailing some customers and the customers mail server see it as spam:

This is the mail system at host vsp03.crystone.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

<[email protected]> failed: woodsfuncenter.com->MX:
    400 Could not connect to [xxxxcom->MX]:25

So please email from another account like gmail or send a pm here.

If you do send a pm here , please remember to include username , VIN number and you phone no so WE can call you back.

vtech tuned

Ok, I've tried to communicate with VTech about issues but I'm getting nowhere. I've emailed, called the US #. I actually spoke to Jonatan but he was in a store and asked me to call back in 2 hrs. Left several voicemails and sent texts showing my issues trying to download a tune on my friend's seadoo. I will now try a PM on here but I am getting very frustrated with this vendor.

+1
    PM is the best way ...

5. +1 by:

My Maptuner firmware appears to be 10.54. Don't know if this is causing a problem...

+1
    I'm is the same boat. Really like there product but communication with them is horrible!!! Been waiting for over a month to do an update on a friends file. I explain very clearly what he has & what he wants but they just can't seem to get it. Sent 1 file that was totally wrong. I wish they would take the time to read the email completely to get it right. Emailing each other back & forth with no luck. Bought a whole bunch of files from & have to do another update next week. Really hope they can get there problems sorted out quick. This guy won't be able to ride without it.

canadian iceman
    +1
    If you get a connection error with the data logger just un plug the logger box.....plug it back in with key on .....tap to connect to board(on your phone program)....it will connect...if not un plug and try again....i no it can sometimes be stubborn but works sweet when its connected...

vtech tuned

Quote Originally Posted by IM2FAST4U View Post
    If you get a connection error with the data logger just un plug the logger box.....plug it back in with key on .....tap to connect to board(on your phone program)....it will connect...if not un plug and try again....i no it can sometimes be stubborn but works sweet when its connected...
    Think you're referring to the Datalogger ? I've just got VTech's Maptuner. No way I'm spending the coin for their Datalogger too unless Vtech shows me some love and attention.

It's a simple question I need to ask. No response to PM sent 2 days ago (weekend-I know). Maybe smoke signals ?

vtech tuned

Last edited by krokus; 05-31-2014 at 11:02 AM.

Thread Information