+1

Hello everyone new guy here

Hey all, my name's Eric and I'm new to owning a PWC. I purchased a 2012 Yamaha FX Cruiser SHO.

Here's a little about myself:
    I've always had fast vehicles, from a 408ci Turbo Trans Am WS6, Nitrous 6.2 Camaro Z28, Supercharged Mustang GT, 500HP Evo 8, Yamaha R6, Yamaha R1, and now a fully built 2011 Evo X. I've been building and drag racing cars since I was 15. I love every aspect of motorized sports that you can learn and enhance your skill.

I've always wanted a vehicle on the water I just never pull the trigger until now. I do not plan on doing performance-related modifications as of this time. I do plan on installing at least a boost gauge. This ski is used with 10 hours on the clock and a bilge pump previous owner installed. I got the ski and trailer for a damn good price so I HAD to jump on it

I live in Northwest Florida. I am military and have lived in FL for 5 years now. Every day I go outside and just gawk at the beautiful emerald coast, always dreaming one day that I will be out there jumping waves and having a blast. This time it's coming a reality, and better even my wife is on board with fulfilling the dream.

I'm here to learn as much as I can and make connections since this is my first watercraft I will be researching all aspects that I can.

Thanks !

+1
    Welcome to the forum. if you drag raced then it won't take long until you are modding your waverunner. there are a handful of mods that cost very little if you do yourself. Of course you can go just a little further and get dramatic results. I picked up 15mph and got ridiculous acceleration for a couple thousand.

+1
    Welcome and thank you for your service!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Willfzs View Post
    Welcome to the forum. if you drag raced then it won't take long until you are modding your waverunner. there are a handful of mods that cost very little if you do yourself. Of course you can go just a little further and get dramatic results. I picked up 15mph and got ridiculous acceleration for a couple thousand.
    Thank you for the welcome. As I said above, for now I'm looking just to get into the scene and meet more people. Modding might come at a later date. Even though I've already make a few searches. lol

Quote Originally Posted by STUNNA View Post
    Welcome and thank you for your service!
    Thank you very much. Support from individuals such as yourself comes a long way, especially when we're deployed and away from families. Few kind words are unforgettable.

Thread Information