Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    Not sure on what to do with this? 2011 RXT iS 260

    I have been communicating with a guy selling a 2011 RXT iS 260. He just fired it up and he said an "error" code poped up for the IBR. he called the dealer who said it would be $900 to fix. He said he would get it fixed or give me $1000 off his asking price if I take it as is.


    I don't know the error code. I could ask and find out.

    Anybody know what the heck this could be... AND SHOULD I RUN AWAY FROM THIS DEAL?


  2. #2
    boost junkie skidoochris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Davison, Mi
    Posts
    4,494
    +1
    476
    you may get lucky and the ibr is only jammed and dose net need a controller
    also some of the ibr controllers are no longer available from brp
    so IMO I would check to see if new parts are available first
    last if you sure you want a suspension ski, just make sure ya get a good deal
    Last edited by skidoochris; 05-18-2014 at 08:52 PM.

  3. #3
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,990
    +1
    455
    Any warranty left on the ski?

  4. #4
    Run away!!

    There are thousands of equal machines that dont have to be fixed..

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by skidoochris View Post
    you may get lucky and the ibr is only jammed and dose net need a controller
    also some of the ibr controllers are no longer available from brp
    so IMO I would check to see if new parts are available first
    last if you sure you want a suspension ski, just make sure ya get a good deal
    Really??? the machine is a 2011. How can they not make parts for it anymore?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Any warranty left on the ski?
    It doesn't sound like it? I will find out.

  7. #7
    ProZadoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    351
    +1
    55
    RUN AWAY... this sounds odd. The seller said the dealer gave an estimate on repairs over the phone? Hmmm... He is selling it broken? Why...

  8. #8
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,990
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by csrMark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skidoochris View Post
    you may get lucky and the ibr is only jammed and dose net need a controller
    also some of the ibr controllers are no longer available from brp
    so IMO I would check to see if new parts are available first
    last if you sure you want a suspension ski, just make sure ya get a good deal
    Really??? the machine is a 2011. How can they not make parts for it anymore?
    Parts are available

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ProZadoX View Post
    RUN AWAY... this sounds odd. The seller said the dealer gave an estimate on repairs over the phone? Hmmm... He is selling it broken? Why...
    I'm not sure if the quote was done over the phone? He said he would get it fixed or said he would take the money off our agreed price if I wanted to get it fixed.

  10. #10
    Here is the code

    Code is C0043 IBR
    Sensor default/ bad connection/ check voltage 3V

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What to do with all this space.
    By scott2640 in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2016, 03:20 PM
  2. 310X - Blocked off BOV - What to do with extra hose on intake?
    By UnleashedBeast in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-09-2015, 01:44 PM
  3. What to do with new ski? Strain or not to strain?
    By jdy2kgt in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 08:29 AM
  4. What to do with wires on Power Filter Install?
    By mjammer in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 04:11 PM
  5. What to do with PPG intake mod
    By RXPNJ in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 11:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •