Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Free SeaDoo Spark Side Engine Cover Mount directly from BRP

I just received in the mail, free of charge, not even asking for it, the side Engine Cover Mount directly from BRP.

I saw someone else receive one as well, I guess all us Spark owners are going to get one free of charge? Thats awesome!

I also went to Lake Mojave/Lake Mead the last 4 days, took the Spark out Friday and Saturday, 6 hours each day and only used 3 gallons of fuel!

Is that unbelievable or what?

I also got all the Yamaha VX guys jealous the way I was tossing and turning on my Spark, some Yamaha guy tried to do the same thing, even tried by standing on the left side of his VX and couldnt accomplish "half" of what I was doing!

Sea Doo Spark wins hands down!

I have not received a side engine cover mount. I will remain optimistic they will arrive.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RobNH View Post
    I have not received a side engine cover mount. I will remain optimistic they will arrive.
    Wife called me and said you already buying crap for this thing. It was a side cover. Guess they're gonna be sending them out to everyone.

+1
    can you post the email address it came from so we all can request one

Quote Originally Posted by Cheappc View Post
    I just received in the mail, free of charge, not even asking for it, the side Engine Cover Mount directly from BRP.

I saw someone else receive one as well, I guess all us Spark owners are going to get one free of charge? Thats awesome!

I also went to Lake Mojave/Lake Mead the last 4 days, took the Spark out Friday and Saturday, 6 hours each day and only used 3 gallons of fuel!

I also got all the Yamaha VX guys jealous the way I was tossing and turning on my Spark, some Yamaha guy tried to do the same thing, even tried by standing on the left side of his VX and couldnt accomplish "half" of what I was doing!

Quote Originally Posted by xdrian View Post
    can you post the email address it came from so we all can request one

Quote Originally Posted by Cheappc View Post

It was physically mailed to him. I'm sure BRP has asked all dealers for the addresses of customers who bought sparks. If you don't want to wait hit your dealer up they should be able to get you one

+1
    I got mine in the mail yesterday. It fits much better than the original one.

+1
    Received mine yesterday. Didn't need to request it or such... it just showed up.

i hit up my dealer for one and brp sent me one...guess i have a spare!

Got mine today

+1
    Is anyone still getting these? Mine was on when I left the river, and was gone when I got home. I removed it the right way every time and thought it was on good. Haven't gotten anything yet, and really don't know who to call to request one.

Thanks

Jeff

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information