Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Vtech 8350 Sport start up

Anyone know if the Vtech 8350 Norm starts in Sport Mode?

Also, apart for the obvious 25rpm, is there any difference between 8350 & 8375, both Norm. ?

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    I've never seen a V-Tech tuned ski start up in sport mode. I know they once claimed they did..... but I've never seen one do it.

+1
    From my experience, the AGR tunes are a little more sensitive in the normal tourining mode which I believe is what they consider starting in sport mode. However, there is definitely a difference when actually switching to sport mode. I honestly prefer not starting in sport mode and having even a slight touring mode just for cruising around since the throttle is so sensitive in sport mode.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ATNryan View Post
    From my experience, the AGR tunes are a little more sensitive in the normal tourining mode which I believe is what they consider starting in sport mode. However, there is definitely a difference when actually switching to sport mode. I honestly prefer not starting in sport mode and having even a slight touring mode just for cruising around since the throttle is so sensitive in sport mode.
    Earlier, I asked for this... But I was told it needed some development... Now, if touring is a bit more aggressive and sports mode is even more aggressive then that seems to be what I want... Not a bad idea at all... Maybe @V-TECH.SE can confirm?

My ski "for the most part" starts in sport mode. If you later turn on the sport light on the dash the throttle mapping does change to a more aggressive logic. From the drivers seat, I don't notice the difference. The data loggers do caught the different mapping. It took me a little wile to figure that one out.

If you then put the boat back in ECO mode lots of things change back to put the ski in drone mode.

Andy

So, Touring is really Sport, Sport is Race and Eco is the old Touring? Simple

ride it like you stole it!!! raceneked's Avatar
    +1
    this has me totally confused.., again.

What part is throwing you?

AW

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    I think all maps perform a bit differently, and probably no two people here are running the same map? The three modes on my V-Tech tuned ski seem to be identical to how it operated when it was stock.

+1
    there is a new engine tuning option soon to hit the market it will more user friendly and retain all factory option including cruise, econo mode, touring mode, and key security beta testing now afr's are clean and runs great info coming soon and it is not V-Tech

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information