Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    +1

Attn: Those That Ordered Mudbug Shirts

As promised, i will have your shirts to all of you in the month of April. They are slowly being printed right now as we speak and i am going to drive to Jackson, MS to pick them up in about the 2nd weekend of April.

I appreciate everyones patience on these and i think that the quality will be very good.

I am attaching a spreadsheet to this post (Excel Spreadsheet) showing everyones orders / everyones price / and everyones postage.

For Postage:

This is the easiest way that i have found to do this.

*******For those that odered (1) or (2) shirts total, i am going to use a USPS Flat Rate Evelope (Large) that will be priority mail (2-3 days) regardless of weight. The flat rate is $4.05 + Tax (4.05 + 9%tax = $4.41 in total shipping cost).

*******For those that ordered (3 or more) shirts, i am going to use a USPS Flat Rate Large Box that will also be priority mail (2-3 Days) regardless of weight. The flat rate box is $8.10 + Tax (8.10 + 9%tax = $8.83 in total shipping cost).

*******For those of you that are International Only. Please let me know who you are. I will ship yours in a Global Priority Flat Rate Box (4-8 days) that is going to cost $12.00. I believe that Joe Bloe and one or two others are my only international shipments.

Payment Information:

I will accept paypal as long as you add the paypal fee into your cost. My paypal account is [email protected]. Please do not forget to type in your shipping address.

I need to know what your screename is when you pay, because without that---i will have no clue who you are (by looking at your real name).

The other way to pay will be to send a personal check or money order to my PO Box. It is very important that you send (written down) your shipping address and to make sure that it is readable for me and accurate.

My Address is:
    John Abbott
    PO Box 1563
    Pelham, AL 35124

*****For those of you who want a shirt and did not order one. I do have extras that i am going to take with me to Morgan City if you wish to get one. They are limited in quantity and will be on a first come / first serve basis. You will see the list of the extra shirts at the bottom of my spreadsheet in the color Purple. I will not have any extra time to do add-on orders and sort them into the already big mix of orders, i need to focus on those that ordered from me on the first round. I announced this for 90 days, i think that was plenty of time to round up 10 bucks.

*****For those of you that pre-ordered these shirts, i ask that you not back out on me because i have already paid for these shirts and cannot get my money back. This is non profit and as soon as i get the invoice in hand, i will post it up here to show you all this. I ask that you not screw me and i do hope that all of you were serious about these shirts when you ordered them because i paid for them (on your word only). I am doing this as a favor to you guys who enjoy the event so much, or just to say that you have a shirt--either way is fine by me.

So what is the cost Abbott?

Very close to what i was hoping for. The cost comes to $10.05 per shirt. I am five cents over what i aimed for, not too bad. When you look at the spreasheet that i have attached, you can use the drop-down arrows to seek your name out and it will tell you your total cost after shipping along with a detailed order of what / how many & what sizes.

So what do I do now Abbott?

Feel free to go ahead and send the payments to me either by check, money order or pay pal (plus PP Fee) to help speed the process up a bit. DO NOT FORGET TO TELL ME WHAT YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IS. Please do not PM this to me, just send it in the envelope with your payment or send it with your paypal payment. I do not want this to get confusing. It's been very organized so far, so lets keep it simple.

I also need to know what your screename is, this is how i did everyones orders.

I will send a PM to each of you with your total amount and a link over to this thread to read. Some are scattered throughout the board in different sections, so i will post a link to this over in each (if the moderators will not mind).

I forgot to order a shirt, how do I get one Abbott?

Come to mudbug and i will have extras on a first come first serve basis. I advertised this for 90 days. I believe eveyone had a chance to get one.

I changed my mind Abbott, I dont want a shirt anymore.

Please do not do this to me. I ordered shirts for everyone on good faith and paid for them too. Any left overs will put me in the hole. I am doing this at cost. Please get what you asked for. I wouldn't do this to you, so please do not do it to me.

Spreadsheet atttached below for a preview of what your payment is. I will PM everyone on the list as well. Click on attachment to open.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    Nice job organizing this John. Real clear, to the point, and well facilitated.

I sent you a PM (adding to my order if there's extras down the road, not taking away) ...

Steve

+1
    If I keep eating pizzas, you will have to get me another shirt so that I can duct tape them together to cover my fat belly.

+1
    John, I think you need to look at your spreadsheet again. The shipping on mine is wrong. I ordered 4 shirts and the shipping says $4.41. It is the same on some other orders too. Its because I/we ordered different sizes. I will paypal the correct amount to you right now.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffsntx View Post
    John, I think you need to look at your spreadsheet again. The shipping on mine is wrong. I ordered 4 shirts and the shipping says $4.41. It is the same on some other orders too. Its because I/we ordered different sizes. I will paypal the correct amount to you right now.
    Thanks for your honesty on that.

Guys if you will send the correct amount if you see an error, i would appreciate it. Shouldn't be any errors on the price & quantity of the shirts, but the shipping totals could have been backwards on a few of them.

I was in a rush while adding the shipping, guys just double check me if you will. Thanks

Please hang in there guys, remember that i won't have the shirts in my hand until the second weekend in April.

Nothin' runs like a Deere IowanGPR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrotoys View Post
    If I keep eating pizzas, you will have to get me another shirt so that I can duct tape them together to cover my fat belly.
    well if a 5XL doesn't fit over your fat belly then you probably shouldn't be riding a ski .

What is the paypal fee? my total was 24 bucks and change...what should I add?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP Steve View Post
    What is the paypal fee? my total was 24 bucks and change...what should I add?
    I think it's 3% of whatever you send now. Guys, someone confirm this for us if you will. I can't recall what it is.

+1
    Add 3% to the total for paypal.

cool thanx

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information