Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

310 scom released

It is officially here.
    Jerry will have them in the store here shortly.
    Don't forget the coupon code Greenhulk for discounts on this and other RIVA and other parts.
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=2569

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!
    Can someone explain the advantages of the SCOM vs Flash. I sent a question to Vtech about the flash but haven't heard back yet

+1
    The scom only removes the speed limitation. The tunes add timing which boost the HP. The scom keeps OEM tune and the only thing changed is the speed increases because the RPMs can climb to whatever your set up allows. From there you start changing the parts to achieve your goals.

With the eaton charger the peak boost is around 7850-7950 on the ultra engines. Higher than that you are not making more power just turning more RPMs moving more water. Yes a situational perfoamce gain but we are not making any more power. You do get the added power with the scom because of the rpm (boost) increase but that is it. You can also just add the TBM timing mod to add timing any take it away when needed. That is what I like about it. That part is also available in the online store.
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1345

the other option is the Reflash which handles both. We oddly enough have several options now for our skis. Not a common thing for the green team. Great to see these options being developed.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by slope View Post
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!
    Can someone explain the advantages of the SCOM vs Flash. I sent a question to Vtech about the flash but haven't heard back yet

You should consider emailing the store that actually sells the reflash. You would have received an instant answer
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=2565

The difference is the SCOM only removes the speed limiter. Nothing is changed in the ECU mapping.

With the V-Tec reflash the rev limiter is increased and timing and fuel changed to compensate for the additional RPM.
    Not sure if you saw my results with the V-Tech reflash? The ski gained nearly 7 mph and engine turned 8000-8100 RPM
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=216102

5. +1 by:

+1
    The Riva Stage 1 kit for the 310 is also available for immediate shipping

RIVA Kawasaki 310 Stage 1 Kit

This modification delivers the maximum level of performance (+ 7mph) through easily installed air intake, exhaust, and pump enhancements. No internal...
    RK-RPM-U310X-1 $2,034.65
    Sale: $1,831.19
    10% discount

Buy Now

7. +1 by:

+1
    Guys if y'all remember correctly back in the 300 scom days they sold out and were on back order. I would not wait if you have or are about to purchase a Kawasaki ultra 310

9. +1 by:

Looks like RIVA has released the SCOM for shipping, Jerry is right on top of shipping them out asap as usual yeah

Tested out the 310 speed control override on the weekend and it worked nicely, no hesitation when it reached top speed . Didn't have a gps with me but it is over 70mph for sure .... things were moving so fast I didn't have time to check all the instruments lol. The rpm max was stored as 7850, top speed was 61 lol, with the original 2014 ecu.

The speedometer is really way off like everyone says - it's supposed to only go up to 67, although mine never goes over 61 - totally useless really.
    The RXP-X I had was very accurate up to the 70 set limit and you could feel another 4 mph when it hit 70.
    I guess I'll replace my cellphone gps with a Garmin unit this week and check the speeds.
    Another thing was the ecu connector clips aren't really designed to snap in and out to hold/release the individual wires. Mine couldn't snap back in, but the wires are so tight and with some tape it shouldn't move I hope.

+1
    Good Job.

FYI - "Stored RPM" is always different and a numerical value that is < a "live" RPM reading while blasting WFO and glancing at the Tachometer.
    ----------------
    Corey previously explained why here:

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...=1#post2277534

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by slope View Post
    Tested out the 310 speed control override on the weekend and it worked nicely, no hesitation when it reached top speed . Didn't have a gps with me but it is over 70mph for sure .... things were moving so fast I didn't have time to check all the instruments lol. The rpm max was stored as 7850, top speed was 61 lol, with the original 2014 ecu.

The speedometer is really way off like everyone says - it's supposed to only go up to 67, although mine never goes over 61 - totally useless really.
    The RXP-X I had was very accurate up to the 70 set limit and you could feel another 4 mph when it hit 70.
    I guess I'll replace my cellphone gps with a Garmin unit this week and check the speeds.
    Another thing was the ecu connector clips aren't really designed to snap in and out to hold/release the individual wires. Mine couldn't snap back in, but the wires are so tight and with some tape it shouldn't move I hope.
    Those clips absolutely are designed to snap in and out, you may not have had the right tool to push the pin in or whatever was going on I'm not sure but I can promise you, you'll end up chasing loose wires in the connector if you think tape will suffice holding them in

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information