Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Xtlhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    49
    +1
    2

    Trailer tongue tray

    I'm looking for a trailer tongue "tray". I have a box toward the front and I want to put a tray/shelf behind it where I can store gas cans and other stuff. Anyone know where I can buy something like that or will I end up having to make one?


  2. #2
    liquid chicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hutto TX
    Posts
    1,307
    +1
    84
    http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...cing-jug-racks

    might be able to find them cheaper.

  3. #3
    Xtlhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    49
    +1
    2
    Do you know if those racks hold the regular, red 5 gallon cans that you can pretty much buy anywhere?

  4. #4
    Q in Arizona's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    30,576
    +1
    7,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtlhunter View Post
    Do you know if those racks hold the regular, red 5 gallon cans that you can pretty much buy anywhere?
    Those racks seem to be made for the race type gas jugs.

  5. #5
    Xtlhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    49
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtlhunter View Post
    Do you know if those racks hold the regular, red 5 gallon cans that you can pretty much buy anywhere?
    Those racks seem to be made for the race type gas jugs.
    Thats what I thought. Anyone know if there is a rack for the red cans??? Preferably aluminum

  6. #6
    lt1pwr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Lake Wedowee, AL
    Posts
    300
    +1
    40
    Maybe you can take off the trailer hitch connection bar and adapt this to your trailer? This is at Harbor Freight.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_11804.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	330556

  7. #7
    04gtxsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,090
    +1
    197
    I actually have one of those on my double. Works great and is light weight.

  8. #8
    Xtlhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    49
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by lt1pwr View Post
    Maybe you can take off the trailer hitch connection bar and adapt this to your trailer? This is at Harbor Freight.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_11804.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	330556
    I think that will work perfect! Thank you

  9. #9
    Xtlhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    49
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by 04gtxsc View Post
    I actually have one of those on my double. Works great and is light weight.
    Good to know thanks

  10. #10
    lt1pwr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Lake Wedowee, AL
    Posts
    300
    +1
    40
    No problem.

    Can you post a pic of it on your trailer when you've installed it? I may go that route too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Do u keep the trailer tongue on the ground when not in use?
    By 3dfever in forum Yamaha Old School Skis
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 10:44 PM
  2. Sale ends today. Aluminum trailer tongue box.
    By 800AMSOIL4U in forum Towing and Trailers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 03:09 PM
  3. triton trailer tongue length
    By jpeconsult in forum Towing and Trailers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 06:32 PM
  4. WTB Trailer Tongue Tool Box
    By kp04rxp in forum Trailer Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 02:42 PM
  5. Diamond plate trailer tongue box
    By Green Hulk in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 04:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •