Vtech "tune 8350" ?

Anybody else running this tune? I understand it's a 8350rpm tune but anything else into it then that? Currently it's the only avaliable tune to me on the maptuner besides the stock tune and I don't want to install it without knowing what it really is. Contacted the vtech guys but still waiting on an answer. I liked to get it on for memorial day so any insight would be awesome. Hopefully I will have more tunes available soon..

+1
    that is what you want. If you connect your tuner to the pc though, there are others. I am running the 8350 AGR which is the same thing, just more agressive throttle for the sport mode. the 8350 is the "109 hp tune" that you want though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning1 View Post
    that is what you want. If you connect your tuner to the pc though, there are others. I am running the 8350 AGR which is the same thing, just more agressive throttle for the sport mode. the 8350 is the "109 hp tune" that you want though.
    Thanks for the info. Exactly what I was looking for. As of right now I only have the stock tune and the 8350 tune on the software. Nothing is currently available for me. Idk if i need then to add the other tunes. But my buddy spoke with Jonaton last week and he said something about the newer sparks are slightly different and they have to update the tunes because when I got the tuner I actually had no tunes available

If u only see 1 tune and 1 stock file when you press request tune , that means you have the very latest software for spark in your ecu .

Soon there will be more to choose from

Quote Originally Posted by VTECH.SE View Post
    If u only see 1 tune and 1 stock file when you press request tune , that means you have the very latest software for spark in your ecu .

What's the difference in the new ECU software?

+1

Do you mean Seadoo have a new version of code in the newest sparks that you have only written 1 tune for so far?
    If so what's the difference in the new code?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ramlax13 View Post

What's the difference in the new ECU software?
    It's just different firmware in the Bosch ECU. It does not affect tunes, etc.

If I tuned the 60hp spark to 109hp would I get the option of sport mode? If so out would I turn the tune on?

Thread Information