Impeller question?????

Hey guys......I have a 2005 seadoo gtx limited supercharged. My upgrades are a K&N air filer with a 4" hose to the supercharger, 42lb injectors, and seadoo x-model upgrade kit. Can someone tell me what impeller I need to run on my seadoo.

Thanks for your help.

Where do you ride? oem IC? if so and you meant to say an x-wheel and not just a rebuild kit...then a tweeked 14/19. If you still have an oem wheel...then a 14/17 tweeked to suit would be my bet.

Filters restrict air too much, just run a screen.

He upgraded from the 215 charger to the 260 charger with 42lb injectors still running the stock prop, stock grate, stock ic, 4 inch flex tube with filter. The lake we ride in is Belews Lake in NC, its not glass and ussually has 1 to 2 ft chop all day.
    Trying to get an idea where to go next with mods. cheaper the better. Any suggestions??

Quote Originally Posted by boosteddsm99 View Post
    He upgraded from the 215 charger to the 260 charger with 42lb injectors still running the stock prop, stock grate, stock ic, 4 inch flex tube with filter. The lake we ride in is Belews Lake in NC, its not glass and ussually has 1 to 2 ft chop all day.
    Trying to get an idea where to go next with mods. cheaper the better. Any suggestions??
    Two questions...

How fast do you want to go?

How deep are the pockets?

As far as his first post question...a 14/19 tweeked to suit will be my bet.

very shallow pockets. haha. His main focus is reliability and the ability to out run my gpr on a regular basis. Just expected a lot more from the charger upgrade from 215 to 260. any freebie mods to increase mph 1 or 2 here and there?

Quote Originally Posted by boosteddsm99 View Post
    very shallow pockets. haha. His main focus is reliability and the ability to out run my gpr on a regular basis. Just expected a lot more from the charger upgrade from 215 to 260. any freebie mods to increase mph 1 or 2 here and there?
    Outrunning a stock gpr in 1-2foot chop shouldn't be a prob for him. To get to the "260" mark...he needs an exic. There's other things that'll help get that couch outa the water...wedge....then he could go for some skegs to help him track straighter in the chop....better grate(flushed will help even more) to help the prop stay hooked up....maybe lose the opas and get some nice block offs...none of this stuff is cheap...it all helps.

Just bolting on go fast parts gets expensive...and frustrating when things don't quite perform as advertised. It's a balance thing...it all has to work together....even the driver.

Are you talking about 185hp GTX?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DanD2 View Post
    Are you talking about 185hp GTX?
    no the 05 limited gtx was stock 215hp varedneck is spot on with advice i am running the same setup on a 06 limited 4" intake,x-charger,catch can,r&d intake and tilt ring,42's,14/19 untouched,holes filled,opas up running 68-69 mph gps'ed and 450 hrs on ski

Thread Information