Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

trying to offer to host the spark at my biz is like pulling teeth

yes own a Biz been trying to get this lined up, as My shop will not gouge people $$ for the Spark they responded to me to where are you at, then now its been dead for 2 weeks no word as if Im not good enough for them, for where Im located, I bring all people in from Hundreds of miles away and get there friends to bring me there skis because I do a job and make sure there ski is all in good order, there cirtified, dealears dont now crap around hear yes Im pist sick of trying to do this and to be hitting a wall with them, so SEAdoo if you read better start getting the head out of your A#$

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    You just recently applied to become a Seadoo dealer starting only two weeks ago?

+1
    and your point is?? much respect to you K447 as I have been around along time hence this account, have to wait for ???? Im doing them a favor and will not make nothing on them except for service down the road lol.

+1
    Um... I'm confused.

No dealers can get their hands on sparks right now. Doesn't matter if you're a brand new dealer or have been a dealer for 25 years, nobody is getting sparks right now.

6. +1 by:

R they all sold out ?
    How many sold ?
    Thanks

+1
    There are some out there but not many.

The problem is that there is 50 different models of Spark for the dealers to stock and they can not possibly stock that many!!!! No one knew that the Spark would sell as fast as it did. Dealers had an allotted amount that we could order for this year and most have sold out. No more orders are being taken till next year, so the dealers that have them are charging fees.

9. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

The problem is that there is 50 different models of Spark for the dealers to stock and they can not possibly stock that many!!!! No one knew that the Spark would sell as fast as it did. Dealers had an allotted amount that we could order for this year and most have sold out. No more orders are being taken till next year, so the dealers that have them are charging fees.
    And as bad as it may seem to up charge people, it's economics 101, supply vs demand

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ramlax13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

And as bad as it may seem to up charge people, it's economics 101, supply vs demand
    I think Its More Greed than supply and demand? If they charged $800 of fee,s on the Spark I for one would Not even think about that dealer when I was looking for a Larger, More Powerful Ski? Are they Not shooting themselves in the foot?

Quote Originally Posted by Derek45 View Post
    yes own a Biz been trying to get this lined up, as My shop will not gouge people $$ for the Spark they responded to me to where are you at, then now its been dead for 2 weeks no word as if Im not good enough for them, for where Im located, I bring all people in from Hundreds of miles away and get there friends to bring me there skis because I do a job and make sure there ski is all in good order, there cirtified, dealears dont now crap around hear yes Im pist sick of trying to do this and to be hitting a wall with them, so SEAdoo if you read better start getting the head out of your A#$
    derek 45 are you located in branson? or in that area? what is the name of your shop? i live in springfield. any way dealer up here seems to care less? been in there twice to check out a spark. guy just pegs my bs meter. i am going to try and go to a brp event in osage beach this week end to check out and test ride a spark. if i like it and decide to buy i do not think i will be buying from my local dealer.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information