Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1

    The Punisher is here !!!

    What do yeall think about the theme of the spark?


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10308162_10201537530715147_4094162415084310626_n.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	330410Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10336608_10201433759720937_6113086061576575881_n.jpg 
Views:	342 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	330411Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10374492_10201502621962450_2501655283791066015_n.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	330412


  2. #2
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Crest Hill, IL
    Posts
    9,512
    +1
    215
    Not bad...but have you water tested it yet? That exhaust might give you issues with backflow...

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Not bad...but have you water tested it yet? That exhaust might give you issues with backflow...
    Yes, +12 hours, runs great and sounds like a drag boat.

    In the case of the 4 stroke, the desire is to eliminate ALL the burned gasses from the cylinder when the piston gets to TDC - so the more backpressure, the higher the pressure will be inside the cylinder, and the less exhaust gas we will be able to expel. We don’t want those gasses inside the cylinder, so we want the backpressure on a 4 stroke to be as low as possible.

  4. #4
    Been around for years...seen it all Kawi-Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Naples Florida
    Posts
    828
    +1
    27
    Looks bad-ass !! Whats with the custom nozzle on the back ??

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky-Guy View Post
    Looks bad-ass !! Whats with the custom nozzle on the back ??
    Thanks mate
    Powder coated the nozzle and the bucket candy red.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1969175_10201430464958570_739046054329607745_n.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	330423Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10155115_10201427988216653_4117503322043024784_n.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	330424

  6. #6
    OzarkYamMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lake Of The Ozarks
    Posts
    2,153
    +1
    295
    Wow it is impressive .... you will have the meanest looking little spark out there.

  7. #7
    Q in Arizona's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    30,559
    +1
    7,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Punisher View Post
    What do yeall think about the theme of the spark?


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10308162_10201537530715147_4094162415084310626_n.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	330410Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10336608_10201433759720937_6113086061576575881_n.jpg 
Views:	342 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	330411Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10374492_10201502621962450_2501655283791066015_n.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	330412
    Love it! I had a Punisher skull decal on my GTR. It looks great on the white and black Spark.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG2871_zpsb80dfd6d.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	330450

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by OzarkYamMonster View Post
    Wow it is impressive .... you will have the meanest looking little spark out there.
    For sure the meanest spark in Texas. People flip out then they hear it coming.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Punisher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OzarkYamMonster View Post
    Wow it is impressive .... you will have the meanest looking little spark out there.
    For sure the meanest spark in Texas. People flip out then they hear it coming.
    I wanna hear this thing! Whens the video getting posted?!

  10. #10
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    I love it! Very nice work!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. To run premix or not, that is the question, newbie here, please advise!!! yama 700
    By dontknowcrap in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 09:43 PM
  2. False info: Yamaha finally fixes the clutch issue the gen 3 clutch is here
    By corkycat in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 08:17 PM
  3. The warm weather is here....
    By Dockside in forum Canada Rides
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 10:27 AM
  4. 'The King' is here for the RXPX and RXP
    By SideFX in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 04:35 PM
  5. The day is here!!!
    By wakeborder556 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-12-2006, 01:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •