Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Fizzle or Riva Gen 3 IC?

I read through Jerry's entire tuning thread and all replies and wanted to present some intercooler findings: The Fizzle F1000 IC offers consistently lower AIT's over the Riva Gen 3, and is priced WITH pipes, couplings and clamps for $599. The RG3 is $799 plus $299 for the tubing upgrade kit. Soo the F1 is nearly half the money and cools better? How can this be? Can anyone provide a review on either IC?
    Last edited by WickedXP; 05-27-2014 at 11:22 AM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedXP View Post
    I read through Jerry's entire tuning thread and all replies and wanted to present some intercooler findings: The Fizzle F1000 IC offers "consistently lower AIT's" over the Riva Gen 3, and is priced WITH pipes, couplings and clamps for $599. The RG3 is $799 plus $299 for the tubing upgrade kit. Soo the F1 is nearly half the money and cools better? How can this be? Can anyone provide a review on either IC?
    It could be that I operate on lower costs. It could be that I don't have as high of a profit margin. Maybe a little bit of both. Both intercoolers are very good and serve a purpose. The facts are exactly as you outlined and everything you said is what most people base their decision on when they go to upgrade their poor performing stock intercooler.

+1
    Go Fizzle! I have his HE IC and I works awesome! I will get the 1000 as soon as my HE craps out. Which, will probably be never cuz the thing is solid!!!

4. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    I read through Jerry's entire tuning thread and all replies and wanted to present some intercooler findings: The Fizzle F1000 IC offers "consistently lower AIT's" over the Riva Gen 3, and is priced WITH pipes, couplings and clamps for $599. The RG3 is $799 plus $299 for the tubing upgrade kit. Soo the F1 is nearly half the money and cools better? How can this be? Can anyone provide a review on either IC?
    It could be that I operate on lower costs. It could be that I don't have as high of a profit margin. Maybe a little bit of both. Both intercoolers are very good and serve a purpose. The facts are exactly as you outlined and everything you said is what most people base their decision on when they go to upgrade their poor performing stock intercooler.
    I'd be a fool to go with the Riva.. Would you accept a SCOM for partial trade???

+1
    The next set of Fizzle F1000 Intercoolers is scheduled to arrive Wednesday of this week.

+1
    I run fizzles HE and let me tell you it cools my 140 like crazy I was amazed on how well it works. go fizzle

+1
    I would have gone with the fizzle since it is much cheaper and performs just as well, but it DOES NOT work with my RIVA thruhull and waterbox. However, this was the relocation kit version I believe. Please correct me if I am wrong so others will know.

+1
    That's correct Ryan, the $719 relocation kit does not work with the Riva thru hull. Coming along with this next set of intercoolers is the long awaited hard pipe kit that puts the Fizzle Intercooler in the stock location and gets rid of the crappy stock rubber hoses. Which means you can run the stock exhaust or aftermarket

Quote Originally Posted by ATNryan View Post
    I would have gone with the fizzle since it is much cheaper and performs just as well, but it DOES NOT work with my RIVA thruhull and waterbox. However, this was the relocation kit version I believe. Please correct me if I am wrong so others will know.

10. +1 by:

+1
    I have the Riva thru-hull and have been waiting for the Fizzle to become available.. Does it fit or no?

+1
    I have the Riva thru-hull and have been waiting for the Fizzle to become available.. Does it fit or no?
    Yes it does, please see my reply above. My piping now allows you to use the Fizzle intercooler in the stock location, just like the Riva intercooler.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information