Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Are they making a box stock class for hydros???

Does anyone knows or has any info if they are going to consider making a BOX STOCK class for hydros??

+1
    Send Adam bomb a pm. He can get the info. I am sure if you can get a few people who want to enter that class they would not turn you away.

+1
    they had one a few years ago and not very many people entered. Im sure if people contacted mikey young and showed a lot of interest in it then there could be a possibility there could be one.

I think it would be great, perhaps lil better than that "Stock" class they got going on where they have quite few differences on d skis, that way if everyone is box stock without any mods it would all come down to the driver and not the ski since they all kind of perform about the same. IJS

+1
    I completely agree. This should be pushed harder in all formed of racing. They tried as yol stated but without the entries they just set it aside. Pretty much with and type of class if you have enough people show up they will let you race. Heck I am sure if enough sparks show up they will give them a class. It would be bad to turn away racers while trying to grow the sport. Just get several friends together and get your ijsba memberships and safety gear and show up.

6. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by yol937 View Post
    they had one a few years ago and not very many people entered. Im sure if people contacted mikey young and showed a lot of interest in it then there could be a possibility there could be one.

Yeah I heard something about that, but am almost sure few years ago the sport was not the same and there were not as many riders or at least have the potential as now days.

Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    I completely agree. This should be pushed harder in all formed of racing. They tried as yol stated but without the entries they just set it aside. Pretty much with and type of class if you have enough people show up they will let you race. Heck I am sure if enough sparks show up they will give them a class. It would be bad to turn away racers while trying to grow the sport. Just get several friends together and get your ijsba memberships and safety gear and show up.
    I know quite a few guys willing to enter that class, bcuz they don't quite agree on the way that class is set up right now

+1
    I am a stock class racer myself and don't like it.

I am a stock class racer myself and don't like it.

yep most people say that is just how the ski is set up, but regardless there will always be differences

+1
    Send Adam bomb a pm. He can get the info. I am sure if you can get a few people who want to enter that class they would not turn you away.
    I'd enter it for sure! This would be a great way to get people that don't want to void warranties and spend $$$ into the sport.

12. +1 by:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information