my babys momma cussed my ski....

the black yamaha is my baby and the blonde is momma....finally took momma out on vxs for her first real ride...after a short wide open run followed up by a few aggressive twistys on the river she said...LET ME OFF THIS SOMABICH....after getting scolded by momma and hearing her cuss my baby i had to let her off to take a smoke break and calm her nerves...also heres something you dont see everyday...a big azz pirate ship i found in st augustine...its a real treat to see something like this up close...simply amazing.....now if i can just convince momma to relax and enjoy the ride

+1
    Yep, that's El Galeon and the smaller one is the Nao Victoria. What river is that?

thanks...i dont know anything about the pirate ship....here a while back i put in at the intercoastal at flagler beach and worked my way up to st augustine and spotted her......apparently it is open for tours......that river where mommas at is the the suwannee river just north of lake city.....we affectionately call it the great georgia sewer....never know what kinda shit ya gonna find in it....or when a sturgeon is jump in front of you and try to kill ya...

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by oldschool69 View Post
    ... took momma out on vxs for her first real ride...after a short wide open run followed up by a few aggressive twistys on the river she said...LET ME OFF THIS SOMABICH....after getting scolded by momma and hearing her cuss my baby ...
    I see guys make this mistake way too often. What is fun for the guy on the front is not the same experience for the lady on the back!

Take it easy and there will be more smiles next time.

5. +1 by:

Thread Information