11-21-2005, 04:17 AM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
OPEN LETTER TO THOSE THAT LOVE THE SPORT / Yves Van Heers
about LEMOINE ?:
Why do you (IJSBA) not allow some Europeans riders to change their boats or ski with broken engines and later you allow Farthing to change his boat after Moto one???
11-21-2005, 10:03 AM #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
OPEN LETTER TO THOSE THAT LOVE THE SPORT
I first want to replay to the letters on the forum from PWCTODAY
• Somebody says that I will not understand the replay from Scoot Frazier because of my poor English
Well, my English is maybe not perfect, but I speak 5 different languishes and I am able to understand every single word from Scott or any other US citizen, BTW: what about your French?
• I don’t want to move the W.F. from Havasu, Havasu is holly for me, and I am a part of this History! I am in Havasu sins 1985, every single year, how many Americans can say this!
I just wants to make it fair, we wants to keep the W.F. in the U.S. inside a World Tour and I propose one round in EU for the first year and the finals in the US and this for the Pro classes only, not for the PRO AM. No sponsors, countries, manufactures or organisation is interested to have PRO AM, we wants the Pro and we are ready to find the money for it like we did before for the big events like the Indoor of Bercy and other races here in EU
This will say that we need only a handful of US riders, there is no need to spend money for second ranking riders, we have enough such riders here, of course we want to have also the best riders from around the world.
So, We wants one round in Europe and one round in the US for the Pro classes only, if other countries think that they can do the same, go for it! Joint us! Of course Novices, Expert and Pro Am will stay in a single event in the US.
Do you know that 50 % of the best Europeans never compete in Havasu? If this riders can take some points in a round in Europe they will maybe find the money to defend they’re ranking in Havasu.
The sport was born in the US, I agree but, he is also dying in the states at this moment, and we don’t want to follow you 6 feet’s under the ground.
Open your eyes please, compare Havasu from the early 90 and now, no spectators any more, no vendors anymore, in the early 90 you need tree days to visit al the vendors, to day a few hours is more as enough. That’s the reality friend!
How many years do we need to go back to find a National Tour in the USA? In Europe we have a tour with more as 4OO riders doing a least one round, coming from 3O different countries, including overseas riders. Do you ever do better? Don’t do comments on this if you never did a race in Europe please.
• About the fair play at the W.F.: this is a old story that start in 90, when I was there with a young rider named Rius, we take the “Closed Course” Expert world title, with such title in the pocket it was usual to ask a Pro Licence, but we don’t receive it, we must stay in the expert class in 91 also, we take the overall Expert Modified World Title in 91, and then we receive the Pro licence in 92. I still get the feeling that we lost one year and this was not fair! BTW we take the Pro Titles in 93 and 94.
Every single year sins the beginning of the real international WF, unfair thinks happens, also this year:
Why do you not allow some Europeans riders to change their boats or ski with broken engines and later you allow Fharting to change his boat after Moto one???
About Malone, I was a member of the Jury and I give him a 10 for is routine, he was the best, far away, but he don’t show up at the Tech after the contest, he show up more as one hour later, so the other competitors complain and after hours of discussion we go to a vote: DQ or not DQ, the majority vote DQ, but at the awards Malone was still first.
It take me years to be the first non-American Jury member, It take me years to be the first non-American Race Director at the World Finals, and till now the are only two non-American in the Organisation, Bob Crabtree at the Tech and my self as I don’t know what… is this fair for a “World Finals”?
So, if you don’t understand why the Europeans are upset…
• About the person that say that I am protecting Rius for the last 1O years: I give Rius 10 falls start on this year European Championship, if you want such kind of protection, just ask!
Also, you must know that I am protecting US riders at the WF to, ask Riff or Bo Dupriest. I am the most neutral man in the world, I don’t wary about who is wining a race, as long as the race was fair!
• About the person that want to ban me from the IJSBA, you must know that I am elected by the majority of the affiliated members, and that 35 races the year will probably be in troubles without me, but if you want to do the job, be my guest friend! I make an average of 1,200 $ the month and this only the last tree years, before I did it with the money from my former PWC shop. Be also ready to make tree heart infarct like I deed, yes, a know the cigarettes….
• Scott Frasier says that we will not be able to rent skis or boats at the European Round of the W.T. Yes we can and we do it al ready at the E.C.
BTW, I remember a rider from the Philippines that were DQ at the 2005 WF because of a lightweight hull, he rent the boat from a US team. Can you feel like the rider?
• About Zapata; it’s my duty to defend him, I am the representative for Europe. I just say that this decision must be take by the Board of Directors; Fair trial, fair Time.
About the letter of apologise made by Zapata, Scott ask me not to make it open to the public, I don’t understand why, because the sentence was on the IJSBA site. If you see the letter you will understand that Zapata is a fair rider, he race 10 years under my authority and I don’t have to complain.
• I don’t want to kill the IJSBA because I was the first to support Bjorn to make the IJSBA reborn after the problems with the brands two years a go, and I bring more affiliated members to the IJSBA as any other man, so you understand that I will not destruct my own child. But you must know that Biorn make me the promes that the IJSBA will be only the International Governing Body and that the USA will be a affiliated member like the others, where are we now?
• About the rules changes, this is a digest from what I collect around the world
I now that some capacities don’t exist at the moment but they will be there one day.
Ski Division Stock and LTD: 800cc two-stroke and 800cc four-stroke with OEM Turbo or Blower or 1,600cc four stroke NA
Ski Division Open: 800cc two-stroke “Modified” and 800 cc four-stroke Turbo or Blower “Super Stock” or 1,600 four-stroke NA “Super Stock”
In Ski Division stock we must allow the yam SJ to use an aftermarket exhaust system because you cannot retch the 800cc at low cost. (If the IJSBA don’t want this rule, then Yamaha Europe will produce 200 units of this type to have the homologation)
In the Ski Division Limited we wants to allow the yams to use 760cc OEM cylinder with pistons and some changes at the ignition.
R/A Division Stock and Limited: 1,500cc two-stroke and 1500cc four-stroke with OEM turbo or Blower or 3000cc four-stroke NA
R/A Division Open: 1,500cc two-stroke “Modified” or 1,500cc four-stroke Turbo or Blower or 3,000cc four-stroke NA “Super Stock”
About the numbers of Boats or Ski that must be produced to obtain the homologation:
We must go down! 200 Skis and 500 R/A don’t reflect the market, the ski production is only a few% of the sales, but compare to the R/A the production of skis must be +- 40% to be homologated.
This are only proposals, we want to have a fair discussion about this, and depending of the results we (Europeans) will organise a Congress in Belgium on the 17 December to decide about the future.
Yves Van Heers
11-21-2005, 01:30 PM #3
Yves is an idiot, he's ruining this sport and the worst cheater shouldn't be entitled to call others cheater.
As far as Zapata, he's an asshole, we don't need people like that.
11-22-2005, 03:23 AM #4
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
@11, you never did a race , so keep quiet
11-23-2005, 09:07 PM #5
All I know is something has to be done to fix things...I have been into watercraft scince I got my first ski..In 1997....I have just found out more about the racing part of it over the last 2-3 years...And allready I am loosing interest...Venues suck...Promoters change rules to suit venues..NO cut and dry moto or heat lap #'s.. The last race I went to spent the whole day going thru the motos..Only to cut the "Big Race"...The 1200 open guys to 10 laps so they could squeeze the awards cerimony in...
Just my 2 cents..
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Green Hulk in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)Replies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2011, 06:16 PM
By two2curupt in forum Open DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2009, 12:29 PM
By Green Hulk in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2006, 10:23 AM
By Green Hulk in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 80Last Post: 07-01-2006, 06:57 PM
By Anonymous in forum Race Events and NewsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-19-2005, 11:20 AM