Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

My 2014 fzr stolen from dealership in miami

Been dealing with this all day. Had my ski in the dealership so they can fix the bottom of the hull that had the paint peeling of. Got the call at 12 noon that they had broken into the dealership and stole my fzr svho and another 2014 svho along with a 2013 fzr and fx sho not sure the year. My ski had rnd reflash, fizzle intercooler, rive rear exit exhaust, rnd intake grate. Im heartbroken this was my baby. Dealer had cameras and caught a burgandy f250 with black tool box and a caravan. About 8 people in total. Tomorrow I will be going to dealership to see the footage. Miami is a horrible city for this. If anyone knows anything please I will give a 5k cash reward for my ski back. Ski was sitting there for a week.

Anything will help any lead that I can give the police.

Damm man. I hope you had full coverage insurance on it. I'm sure the dealership will get you a new ski, however, covering the Mods might be a different story. Good Luck!

+1
    The ski theft in FL is unreal ! I dont know how anyone wouldnt pay the small money for insurance on a $15k toy.

Here in Idaho, we shoot thieves and trespassers. Kinda keeps people minding their own business.

Best of luck recovering your baby.

5. +1 by:

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    The dealership is fully responsible for your loss, as it was in their possession. If they tell you anything else..... get yourself a lawyer!

I did have full coverage. But still I had a fully modded Svho. Dealer is saying they will cover my parts not the ski. Going in person tomorrow.

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACKSTI View Post
    The ski theft in FL is unreal ! I dont know how anyone wouldnt pay the small money for insurance on a $15k toy.

Here in Idaho, we shoot thieves and trespassers. Kinda keeps people minding their own business.

Best of luck recovering your baby.
    There are more ski's registered in Florida than any other state in the country, so that's one reason you hear so many stories like this. Also.... most of these stories come out of Miami, which most here don't consider "Florida".

9. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by Miamifzs2013 View Post
    I did have full coverage. But still I had a fully modded Svho. Dealer is saying they will cover my parts not the ski. Going in person tomorrow.
    what the fu*&. Cover the parts, but not the ski cost? How is this even remotely possible?

+1
    Pretty sure they have to cover everything. They as a shop should have a policy in place to cover anything left in the shops possession and any damage done to your property.

What shop was this that they broke into?

+1
    Dealership has to cover everything, ski, mods and labor associated for mods, registration and taxes paid. Dont settle for anything less and sorry to hear the bad news. send a copy of police report to your insurance company. Remember, this is a total loss case.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information