+1

R&D rideplate 15f question

So I ordered a R&D rideplate for the 15f online from R&D and I got a email that they no longer make the item.

Will rideplate from the earlier year models such as STX-R STX 900 1100.... fit the 15F?

Shindog
    Yes, STXR will fit but in my opinion a Shredmaster is a great ride plate for this ski. I ran an STXR plate for awhile and it was just "ok". R&D and Shredmaster do a much better job of getting more of the hule out of the water.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shindog View Post
    Yes, STXR will fit but in my opinion a Shredmaster is a great ride plate for this ski. I ran an STXR plate for awhile and it was just "ok". R&D and Shredmaster do a much better job of getting more of the hule out of the water.
    Sorry should have made it clear I saw some R&D plates for sale on a site for the older model so I wanted to make sure it would fit. But I don't think those had the reverse gate extension.

But yeah I am looking also into a shredmaster plate or maybe GroupK to mod the stock plate....

+1
    the 15f R&D ride plate is still available . some stores still have it in stock I just got one for my 15f. great plate improved top speed and great handling. google the part # and some will come up that's how I found mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by MPG350 View Post
    So I ordered a R&D rideplate for the 15f online from R&D and I got a email that they no longer make the item.

Will rideplate from the earlier year models such as STX-R STX 900 1100.... fit the 15F?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by firehawk View Post
    the 15f R&D ride plate is still available . some stores still have it in stock I just got one for my 15f. great plate improved top speed and great handling. google the part # and some will come up that's how I found mine.

Thanks for the good advice. I was able to find one online and made a order…unless I get a email tomorrow they are out of stock…ha

+1

Got email out of stock... I am having a hard time finding a place that has this plate. If you dont mind can you PM me where you got yours?

Thanks

+1
    I'll try to find the receipt when I get home from work. I guess I got lucky.

+1

Got email out of stock... I am having a hard time finding a place that has this plate. If you dont mind can you PM me where you got yours?

Thanks
    I went through the same search last summer and I ended up ordering a Shredmaster. I had to wait about 6 months for it but it is a nice looking plate. I haven't mounted it yet so I can't tell you how it performs.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by pro1200 View Post

Thanks
    I went through the same search last summer and I ended up ordering a Shredmaster. I had to wait about 6 months for it but it is a nice looking plate. I haven't mounted it yet so I can't tell you how it performs.
    Yeah I don’t have the patience to wait 6 months… I found a plate thanks to FireHawk but now can’t find reverse bracket.

I am going to just let GroupK mod the stock plate… on the plus side its much cheaper at only $85 and I can get it back
    In a week.

+1
    I found the reverse bracket on Amazon

Thread Information