+1

Lucky 13 Adjustable Pump Cone for Kawasaki 250/260/300/310

who used the Lucky 13 Adjustable Pump Cone for Kawasaki 250/260/300/310
    What results

+1
    I have been using the cone for my recreational riding and testing for the veterans class which is limited allowing me to use the cone. I have really likes the performance changes with it. I also like how I do not need to change the impeller in different air and water temps or elevations. Just add or remove spacers. I do not have hard numbers but yes I did notice the improvements with tuning rpms without needing to bend prop and a much better hole shot. It was not my only change I made when I did a speed run so can't say positively but I do feel it was part of my increase of speed. Once I completely finish setting up my ski I will do more factual testing but so far yes I would recommend it for anything other than stock class racing.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    I have been using the cone for my recreational riding and testing for the veterans class which is limited allowing me to use the cone. I have really likes the performance changes with it. I also like how I do not need to change the impeller in different air and water temps or elevations. Just add or remove spacers. I do not have hard numbers but yes I did notice the improvements with tuning rpms without needing to bend prop and a much better hole shot. It was not my only change I made when I did a speed run so can't say positively but I do feel it was part of my increase of speed. Once I completely finish setting up my ski I will do more factual testing but so far yes I would recommend it for anything other than stock class racing.
    Т

will gain for offshore open together prop solas14/21
    nozzle 250 x?

+1
    I feel that it would be a great addition to an offshore ski because it helps with the loading up of the pump. Anything that helps with hole shot is good for offshore because each time you come unhooked it gets you back up to speed quicker giving you the faster overall average.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    I feel that it would be a great addition to an offshore ski because it helps with the loading up of the pump. Anything that helps with hole shot is good for offshore because each time you come unhooked it gets you back up to speed quicker giving you the faster overall average.
    Thanks for the Info
    I'll try

6. +1 by:

Thread Information