Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

+1

Not more broken handle bars !!!!! We are in trouble boys someone is going to get hurt

Just found this on Seadoospark.org forum, another case of broken handle bars.......

http://www.seadoospark.org/forum/sea...ed-half-4.html

http://www.seadoospark.org/forum/sea...ed-half-4.html

+1
    really............ far out

+1
    I can see a design change or recall on the bars if this keeps happening ....

BRP ?????????????

+1
    I have owned sooooo many Seadoos in the Last 20years +++ and no Seadoo had a broken steering system inc mine Spark ...

But tell u what if someone's Spark steering snaps at speed and hits and kills some one , BRP will have a huge shit fight on ...

BRP , it's in your court ....

SORRY ....

+1
    I'm hoping for a recall. Even if it's a small percentage of skis and under extreme circumstances it's still going to be stuck in my head because it does seem like it could happen and cause serious injury.

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    oh boy.....

+1
    This is really starting to get unnerving....Sure the human facial structure is designed to be a crumple zone that protects the brain......doesn't mean id like to find out. When is a less expensive handle bar setup coming out ?!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by xplayer2885 View Post
    This is really starting to get unnerving....Sure the human facial structure is designed to be a crumple zone that protects the brain......doesn't mean id like to find out. When is a less expensive handle bar setup coming out ?!
    You are dead right. We need a recall or something to happen !!!

This is my first ski and I am starting to think I made a big mistake buying a Spark, so far there is an issue with the side panels breaking, there is a possible issue with the hull strength and there is definately a major problem with the handle bars.

The Yammy guys are loving this.....they think these are death traps.

Might try selling mine on ebay while I can, do you think anybody would be interested once the word gets out about these problems, they might not be worth much now !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cat10 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xplayer2885 View Post
    You are dead right. We need a recall or something to happen !!!

This is my first ski and I am starting to think I made a big mistake buying a Spark, so far there is an issue with the side panels breaking, there is a possible issue with the hull strength and there is definately a major problem with the handle bars.

The Yammy guys are loving this.....they think these are death traps.

Might try selling mine on ebay while I can, do you think anybody would be interested once the word gets out about these problems, they might not be worth much now !!!!
    2 words...BEST Warranty. Sea-doo put a lot of money into making the Spark a success, I doubt they will let the product line fall out of favor with consumers after riding such a high. If they are smart they will get ahead of the issues and make it right for early adopters. With the first real issue, side panel, they seem to have done this. That issue was obviously a lot cheaper to handle on a "recall" end, but still a good sign.

+1
    im not worried about the side panel, great they fixed it but not really an injury issue, I thought it was more an issue of people putting them on incorrectly and seadoo went ahead and made it easier.

The handlebars i find troubling, im sure something is in the works and 2015 probably will be a different setup. hopfully they fix the 2014s.

what was the hull strength issue? beside the fact its plastic and someone will always find an issue. I know people crash them and they break but what doesnt?

Im not questioning my purchase, fact it was 2 months delayed Im sure it there was a reason for it. put mine next to an earlier release and im sure there will be items that are different.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information