Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    baba850r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    673
    +1
    4

    255 Rxp-x best off shore grate?

    Is the worx grate still the best in the chop?
    Had one on my last p-x and was a huge diff over stock but wondering is there anymore on market to rival it?


  2. #2
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    8,725
    +1
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by baba850r View Post
    Is the worx grate still the best in the chop?
    Had one on my last p-x and was a huge diff over stock but wondering is there anymore on market to rival it?
    I probably is still the best. Either that, or R&D closed course.

  3. #3
    kimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lithuania, Europe
    Posts
    268
    +1
    9
    I have Riva SS new model grate and I'm very happy. At this moment I think is the best in cc race. It is my opinion.

  4. #4
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    8,725
    +1
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by kimi View Post
    I have Riva SS new model grate and I'm very happy. At this moment I think is the best in cc race. It is my opinion.
    That grate does not fit the 08 Rxpx that he has.

  5. #5
    baba850r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    673
    +1
    4
    I ride 90% chop so im after a grate that will hook up better in the sea.As I said the worx I had I had no complaints but cant find a stockist in the uk......last one I got from jerry but cant see the grate in the store anymore either.

  6. #6
    kimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lithuania, Europe
    Posts
    268
    +1
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kimi View Post
    I have Riva SS new model grate and I'm very happy. At this moment I think is the best in cc race. It is my opinion.
    That grate does not fit the 08 Rxpx that he has.
    sorry mate you right, it's my mistake.
    rxp-x 255hp worx is the best.

  7. #7
    98gsxl951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my ski, on the CT river
    Posts
    879
    +1
    3
    replacing my riva instaling r&d CC today and riding tomorrow. ill let you know how it goes. had a worx grate 2 years ago as well.

  8. #8
    baba850r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    673
    +1
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by 98gsxl951 View Post
    replacing my riva instaling r&d CC today and riding tomorrow. ill let you know how it goes. had a worx grate 2 years ago as well.
    Yeah please do.What you ride lake or sea?

  9. #9
    Bounty Hunter Carlos Thomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Leandro, CA
    Posts
    1,401
    +1
    22
    The best offshore grate for the SeaDoo is Kawi Ultra

  10. #10
    captain slow Turbo Retro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Australia - perth
    Posts
    1,679
    +1
    164
    worx is in australia. you can get them new.

    just ordered and installed a few on 07 - 09 doo's.

    my missus is from scotland, let me know if u need a hand sourcing one.

    i run worx on both my ski's.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 08 rxp-x 255 intercooler hoses blowing off
    By mbooth27 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-25-2016, 11:45 AM
  2. WTB Wtb Rxp opas block off kit, R&D intake grate
    By GPRhollic in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-13-2013, 11:26 PM
  3. WTB 04 RXP : opas block offs, after market intake grate, pump wedge...
    By b_dolla44 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 04:48 PM
  4. 2004 rxp Rough take off
    By Hoovermaneuver in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 11:53 AM
  5. rxp RE block off questions
    By mxl16 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-09-2007, 07:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •