Thread: GPR Triple Pipe Parts
06-05-2014, 10:59 AM #1
GPR Triple Pipe Parts
I have made the decision that I will be converting my GPR Triple Pipe to a GPR SHO. This means I have no need for lots of Two Stroke parts that I have been buying and hoarding the last few years. I will be listing the parts over the span of a couple weeks since some parts are here in Atlanta and some parts are at my other house in the FL panhandle. This triple set up did GPS @ 81.2MPH when I was tuning it and have only put less than 3 hrs on it since the total build. Ran into some health issues and had to pull back for a while. I have already sold the TJ Ported 1300 Top End with the intention of going back with a KPG 1390 Top End.(These are the actual 1390 cylinders that set the record @ Mud Bug in 2007 by SleeplessnMS)
Here is a thread that was going on as I was putting things together.
Just be aware that some of the parts are in Florida and I will not be able to get pics until the end of the month. I adhere to GH rules...publically call dibs just to be fair in the process.
Here are just a few parts that will soon be posted:
- SOLD.....66V (1390) Cases in great condition, - $325 +Trip and Paypal Fees
- SOLD........OEM crank, TW by Crankworks with big bearing mod - $600 +Trip and Paypal Fees (Crank was new, less than 3 hrs)
- SOLD Factory Pipe setup with Advent CD $700 +Trip and Paypal Fees SOLD
- SOLD.... Oside Bill Vapor Seperator with Fuel Pressure Adjustment with Mikuni pumps mounted on aluminum plate for easy install and removal. $175.00 +Trip and Paypal Fees SOLD
- SOLD....Set of VF3 reeds with plate $375 +Trip and Paypal Fees
- SOLD.... Black Jack Carbs with annular discharge, modified restrictors $500 +Trip and Paypal Fees SOLD
- SOLD....VF3 Reed stuffer plate built by Osidebill $175.00+Trip and Paypal Fees
Last edited by smacota1; 08-22-2014 at 03:27 PM.
06-05-2014, 11:02 AM #2
06-05-2014, 03:52 PM #3
Awww man, if this was in a month I would have bought A LOT of this stuff.
06-05-2014, 07:44 PM #4
06-06-2014, 12:46 PM #5
06-08-2014, 06:17 PM #6
06-16-2014, 06:55 AM #7
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
I have PM'd you
06-17-2014, 12:18 PM #8
Replied....not on the site real often due to travel time.
06-18-2014, 05:16 PM #9
I'm calling dibs on gas valves depending if it will work for my setup. PM'ed with questions.
06-19-2014, 05:34 PM #10
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By theevette in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 7Last Post: 04-09-2010, 08:46 PM
By 96sltx1050 in forum Yamaha ClassifiedsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2009, 03:40 PM
By YudLuz2 in forum Yamaha ClassifiedsReplies: 34Last Post: 04-29-2009, 07:33 PM
By YudLuz2 in forum Yamaha ClassifiedsReplies: 17Last Post: 07-26-2008, 02:34 PM
By RDH in forum Yamaha How To & FAQsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2007, 11:19 AM