+1

Registration exempt ??

I know it sounds retarded but I dont get it. Ive seen more than one Spark out on the water here without numbers or the year sticker anywhere on the hull. If I have to put that ugly crap on my 4tec then the lil guy has too youd think lol. Or is it like a car and you have so long to get it done being new? Just curious. Gotta say they look fun as hell though.

Registration exempt ??

When I picked mine up I had a 21 day temp registration that the dealer provided. No state tag or numbers on the hull during that time, just a temp reg card. I rode it a couple weeks until I had a chance to get to the dmv. Probably varies by state.

And it sounds *dumb, or odd* not what you said.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ApriliaRyan View Post
    I know it sounds retarded but I dont get it. Ive seen more than one Spark out on the water here without numbers or the year sticker anywhere on the hull. If I have to put that ugly crap on my 4tec then the lil guy has too youd think lol. Or is it like a car and you have so long to get it done being new? Just curious. Gotta say they look fun as hell though.
    People just risking it apparently. And do yourself a favor and get a nice custom pair of reg numbers made for yourself from CCW and be done with the crappy God awful looking "mailbox" numbers.

+1
    lol ok Was just puzzled by it. I was pretty sure to be on the water you had to have the boat numbered. I know Sparks dont have a whole lot of good places to put them within legal limits for spacing and all.

I had a 31 day tag like you get with a car until I got it titled and registered. Bought mine in indiana and I live in Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ApriliaRyan View Post
    People just risking it apparently. And do yourself a favor and get a nice custom pair of reg numbers made for yourself from CCW and be done with the crappy God awful looking "mailbox" numbers.
    I got the contrasting Spark reg numbers. They look nice. Match the Spark scheme depending on color. Told salesman I didn't want mailbox house numbers either and he said those don't stick on Spark plastic.

+1
    Whole thread on park stickers with pics

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=208959

Probably had stickers and they fell off. I really like the seadoo ones look nice

+1
    In FL you have 30 days after purchase before you must have the stickers on it.

+1
    Like most others have said, a lot of these skis are new and people likely have temp cards. I just carry it with me proving that I've at least submitted the registration

Thread Information