Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Ribbon delete, SVHO, what is needed?

When you do a ribbon delete on the new SVHO motors, what do I need to get to do the job? I have ordered the Fizzle intercooler and the R and D cooling update and the R3 reflash and the Riva Air induction kit. So far have received the new intercooler from Fizzle and the Riva kit. Waiting on the cooling kit and the reflash info so I can send it off. I want to do the ribbon delete too but it looks like I need some thing to do it and can't find it listed anywhere to order. Suggestions?

+1
    Thank you Silentshooter. I appreciate the links bud.. Is there really any difference between the two kits?

+1
    Honestly I could not tell you. I went with the Riva unit, the R&D in the pic is either bare metal or clear anodized. The Riva was black anodized possibly even hardcoat anodized so I went with it as that will hold up better long term. Not that expect much since its pretty much year round jet ski weather in south FL and when winterizing a ski if you fog it then it should have oil coating it but with the few extra $$ cost wise it was no big deal.

+1
    I think I will go with the Riva unit as they shipped my parts really quick from when I ordered them last week. I'm still waiting on R and D to ship my cooling kit and ecu information on shipping it back for reflash. Again thanks Silentshooter for your quick replys. I hope your able to recover as much money as possible from the theft of your FZS.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by CARLRRE View Post
    I think I will go with the Riva unit as they shipped my parts really quick from when I ordered them last week. I'm still waiting on R and D to ship my cooling kit and ecu information on shipping it back for reflash. Again thanks Silentshooter for your quick replys. I hope your able to recover as much money as possible from the theft of your FZS.
    ? Why didn't you order from the GreenHulk store? http://www.4-tecperformance.com/ and use code Greenhulk to save 10% on most Riva and R&D items... plus Jerry kicks some butt if there's any shipping issues.

+1
    I ordered everything from the Greenhulk store. I just also ordered the intake kit just now from the store. It seems that the parts are shipped from different locations. The Fizzle was shipped from Sarasota.

+1
    Just wait and do it all at once.

You can do it without removing the manifold but IMO its a lot easier and quicker to remive the whole thing. Once out drill and tap for vacuum ports. With the manifold out you can pull out the stock intercooler pretty easily.

Don't go beat on it till you put the reflash on. All those mods really wake it up amd will put it all over the limiter on the stock prop.

Don't forget there are two 12mm bolts holding the manifold tonthe engine on the bottom. They are very easy to get to with a ratchet wrench.

+1
    most items from green hulk store are drop shipped. so when you order riva it comes from pampano beach

10. +1 by:

+1
    I'm going to install all of it at the same time. I will get a prop after I do the upgrades. So much good information on here with the members willingness to help others out when we need advice and help.

12. +1 by:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information