Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    +1

Finally getting my Spark put together...

Just putting together a little thread to show my Spark build coming together. It took weeks to get all the pieces here but they are all here to include tools I needed and I am pecking away at it this weekend when I have time. I hope to have ot done by tomorrow night if not Monday. Just busy with other weekend activities.

Parts to install:

Vteck 109hp Tune 402
    RD Power Intake Filter
    RD Intake Grate
    RD Pump Seal
    RD Intake Grate Seal
    RD Sponsons
    Riva Waterbox
    Riva Rear Exhaust Kit
    Skat Trak Stainless Wear Ring
    Skat Track Prop
    Hydroturf Mat Kit
    Sea Doo Bilge Pump Kit
    Sea Doo Flush Kit

Also I am removing the flame arrest.

So far I have the RD sponsons on, the RD intake installed, the Sea Doo flush kit installed, flame arrest removed. I also have the Skat Trak wear ring and prop installed, also the RD Pump Seal. All ready to be put back on after I finish the rear exhaust.

I will report back of course after testing is done, which should be interesting going from 60 hp..

+1
    This is going to be awesome! Now just keep your head in the game and focused. I don't want to hear anymore gas on your asshole or vin numbers on your hull type of stories! Name:  roflguy.gif
Views: 1132
Size:  1.3 KB

3. +1 by:

+1
    Sponsons installed on aggressive.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF7059.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	331613

Skat Trak Wear Ring and Prop, along with RD Pump Seal, Ready to go back in boat. Note: I recieved another black cone for top of prop along with my Skat Trak Impeller, however it does not fit, it is way to big. I have emailed the store to find out. Stock one is installed right now. Did other guys out there who got props get new black cones that fit?

Name:	DSCF7065.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	331615

RD Intake installed, flame arrestor removed. The white zip tie is holding wires back from engine block. Don't try and take top of airbox off, the plastic clips on side are POS and will break very easyily. I only removed the computer and was able to drill it out. Fun drilling brand new machine...Had to get a 3" clamp to replace factory snap ring.

Name:	DSCF7062.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	138.7 KB 
ID:	331614

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    This is going to be awesome! Now just keep your head in the game and focused. I don't want to hear anymore gas on your asshole or vin numbers on your hull type of stories! Name:  roflguy.gif
Views: 1132
Size:  1.3 KB

Hahahahahaha.....yeah, my whole life I have been told to "slow down Chad". I am an aries and Ram through everything, Rawr! So shit happens, which in the end makes me very smart learning from experiences but also very stupid to have to experience them. I am still trying to get the square into the circle hole in kindergarten.....I am trying my best on this believe me. Taking it slow.

6. +1 by:

+1
    Looking great ....

+1
    Yes I got a cone that goes over the splines of the drive shaft an attaches to the impeller. They have reverse therads. There was no difference between the stock one and the skat one. The one for my solas is different. I liked how the skat impeller is able to get more rpms than the solas. My skat did have some cavitation on take off though. I would like to try the skat with an adjustable pump cone to try to eliminate cavitation . I think with an adjustable pump cone and the skat set up right it could be faster than the solas

+1
    Did you get your riva water box installed? If so was it a lot louder. I put the r&d exhust not much louder

100 MILES OF HEAVEN AND I AM SMACK IN THE MIDDLE KEYZBUM's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by suicidebonger View Post
    I am still trying to get the square into the circle hole in kindergarten..... .
    Thats a test they give you to see if you have the "MacGyver" software installed in your head..Makes great fabricators...
    Nice list of mods..
    Looking Good

11. +1 by:

+1
    Thanks Slasher, CWF78 I am in the middle of installing it now. I will post stuff as it I finish it. Keyzbum, no MacGyver here!

I have a question for folks who have changed the intake grate. I have taken all three bolts out of the intake grate, but I am unable to remove it. I am tugging on it and can see I have some play, I figured the factor silicone would create some resistance. My question is, besides the three bolts, is there anything else I need to remove to replace the grate?

I have the exhaust all out of the machine. I am adding the intake grate and then moving on to the rear exhaust/waterbox install.

+1
    There is another two little bolts near the bottom of the pump that hold it in!

http://epc.brp.com/Index.aspx?lang=E...1-8da6358e83aa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	151.1 KB 
ID:	331757  

14. +1 by:

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information