Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 74
  1. #1
    liquid chicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hutto TX
    Posts
    1,307
    +1
    84

    aight this is annoying... where the hell are

    all the austin area riders at? austin used to be on hell of a place to ride now it seems its pretty dead.

    guess im just gunna have to hit the water solo. better that sitting at the house thats for sure.
    if anyone wants to get together and ride i am not hard to find.


  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    290
    +1
    16
    You know we want to come out...

  3. #3
    liquid chicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hutto TX
    Posts
    1,307
    +1
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJosh View Post
    You know we want to come out...
    you have no ski!

    hahah yeah i know man...

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canyon Lake, TX
    Posts
    307
    +1
    18
    I made this group in search of people in Canyon Lake.. I know its not austin, but we have alot more water LOL.
    Lake is down 11ft, still 128ft at the dam.
    If you ever make it this way, hit me up. I do work every weekend though

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1545442589008111/

  5. #5
    liquid chicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hutto TX
    Posts
    1,307
    +1
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper9789 View Post
    I made this group in search of people in Canyon Lake.. I know its not austin, but we have alot more water LOL.
    Lake is down 11ft, still 128ft at the dam.
    If you ever make it this way, hit me up. I do work every weekend though

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1545442589008111/

    nice.. just joined it. at some point i do want to ride canyon. never been there before.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canyon Lake, TX
    Posts
    307
    +1
    18
    Its a pretty sweet lake, right now there are 3 islands that I have been to. Shore line is 80 miles, so plenty to explore. Water is pretty clear.

  7. #7
    OzarkYamMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lake Of The Ozarks
    Posts
    2,152
    +1
    295
    Hello "liquid Chicken", my son lives in Round Rock & rides a GP1200R, he is always up for rides .... pm me your email & I will pass it on

  8. #8
    liquid chicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hutto TX
    Posts
    1,307
    +1
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper9789 View Post
    Its a pretty sweet lake, right now there are 3 islands that I have been to. Shore line is 80 miles, so plenty to explore. Water is pretty clear.
    nice! whats the best spot to launch at

  9. #9
    liquid chicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hutto TX
    Posts
    1,307
    +1
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by OzarkYamMonster View Post
    Hello "liquid Chicken", my son lives in Round Rock & rides a GP1200R, he is always up for rides .... pm me your email & I will pass it on
    done and done.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canyon Lake, TX
    Posts
    307
    +1
    18
    Depends on what you want to see anf if you have a 4x4. I launch on the northside at potters creek park.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-19-2015, 02:41 AM
  2. So Where The Hell Is Pale Rider???????
    By XLT Chad in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 10:05 PM
  3. Where the Hell is Fullboogie!
    By Pale Rider in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 11:25 AM
  4. Where the hell is all this water coming from?!
    By GPRsmartarse in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 09:30 AM
  5. Where the hell is everybody?
    By HOSS in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 01:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •