Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

Vtech auto tune??? Problem

For some reason my Vtech auto tune does not adjust the fueling. When i pick a log and then press auto tune it doesnt do anything. what the hell is wrong????

i had the same problem you gotta change the setting from lambda to afr and save the settings and download the file again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lambda to afr.png 
Views:	181 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	332556

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DR2006RXP View Post
    i had the same problem you gotta change the setting from lambda to afr and save the settings and download the file again.

Only the lamba ? How about the rest of them? I did tried with all of them changed but not with only the lamba...

you also gotta select fuel map cold engine.

Name:	Fuel map cold.png 
Views:	121 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	332558

Quote Originally Posted by speedjunky787 View Post

Only the lamba ? How about the rest of them? I did tried with all of them changed but not with only the lamba...
    also psi to kpa log at the picture use the same it should work also auto tune the cold map the warm wont work

+1
    WOW!! Know it works but NO colors i can see the changes by % though!! Why the warm fuel table dont work? What is the difference between the cold and warm tables?

WOW!! Know it works but NO colors i can see the changes by % though!! Why the warm fuel table don't work? What is the difference between the cold and warm tables?
    not sure why colors don't work but the cold and warm map is how they told me to do it why u gotta ask jonh, hey v-tech you wanna give us your 2Cent as to why it only works with cold map vs warm since we only use cold to turn on the ski and the cpu runs with warm are the auto tune changes saved on both every time?

+1
    WOW!! Know it works but NO colors i can see the changes by % though!! Why the warm fuel table don't work? What is the difference between the cold and warm tables?
    not sure why colors don't work but the cold and warm map is how they told me to do it why u gotta ask jonh, hey v-tech you wanna give us your 2Cent as to why it only works with cold map vs warm since we only use cold to turn on the ski and the cpu runs with warm are the auto tune changes saved on both every time?
    Thanks to you i was able to make my autotune work, once i did the changes to the cold fuel map i copied it and pasted to the warm fuel table and it works!! So now im good on that. I still dont see colors only changes but i can deal with that...

Thanks to you i was able to make my autotune work, once i did the changes to the cold fuel map i copied it and pasted to the warm fuel table and it works!! So now im good on that. I still dont see colors only changes but i can deal with that...
    I am glad i was able to help i am just repaying what was done with me, we got lots of folk's on GH willing to help out. i havent had any time to test the auto tune from v-tech since i got a cmd but i will test it out tomorrow since i rather run my map from the ecu direct and not a piggyback.

+1
    I am glad i was able to help i am just repaying what was done with me, we got lots of folk's on GH willing to help out. i havent had any time to test the auto tune from v-tech since i got a cmd but i will test it out tomorrow since i rather run my map from the ecu direct and not a piggyback.
    Thats exactly why i removed my CMD!!! If Vtech could improve all this glitches and there costumer support it will be the best product out there!!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information