Thread: Panama city fl.

Panama city fl.

Anyone in pcb area? Ill be moveing down there around march will be looking for some riding friends. I have 2 skis a 92 yamaha 650 runs great and a seadoo spark 3up

+1
    Didn't want to thread Jack the other post, what brings you to pcb? Plenty of riding to be done around here, both fresh and salt water, can ride spring fed rivers, lake, bay, intercoastal waterway or gulf of Mexico. There's a pretty big group of riders that meet on weekends and ride on the west end on lake Powell and ride/jump surf at Phillips inlet. Can hook you up with them as I'm just a marine mechanic that hardly ever gets to ride anymore

me and the fiance are moveing there for scuba diving, we currently live in phenix city al, no were to dive around here. We both know panama city fairly well so we picked it as our new destination

+1
    My wife's from Columbus her family owns o'cconell coins and jewellery. I was just there all last weekend...glad to be back home Are you going to be working anywhere? The Diving here is great, I can hook you up with some wreck numbers and vortex/Morrison springs are nice for novice divers.

I work for home depot, ill be transfering and then start working on starting my own dive charter not a shop just a charter been diving since 03 I know pcb pretty well but my favorite dive there is actually one of the shallowest, the e.e simpson tug off the coast from shell island.

+1
    Before the top broke off you could see it at low tide, I Used to freedive and spear all kinds of fish off the Simpson, took my wife diving there about 3-4 years ago...she loved the sight seeing, wouldn't let me bring any spears in the water There's no shortage of divers here and pcdc head boats stay busy almost year round. If you have any questions just ask,

+1
    I lived in Panama city for awhile. I wanna move back so bad but can't find a job that pertains to my career field.

+1
    What's your field?

+1
    Can you explain the process of riding and putting in at lake powell and using Phillips inlet? I have always wanted to stay around rosemary and ride there.

Thanks

+1
    The inlet opens every so often during storms, high rains, and weird tides, I think the guys that ride out front use beach carts or drag them across.The lakes brackish If you look at it from satellite view you get a better idea. The public ramp would be on 98 after the bridge your first left after the super markets (coming from rosemary) and you take your next left that is a road right behind the stores and it leads right down to the public park ramp that has a sandy beach.

Thread Information