Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Where to get protection hose for 2004 XP??

    Hi i need the protection hose that goes on the tru hull fitting covering the drive shaft on a 1994 XP but the part is no longer availible from BRP, anyone know where i can get this??

  2. #2
    wkuadam07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Bowling Green, KY

    More than likely it twisted off because the bearing is bad too... they have those at SBT as well.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. where to get a wedge for the msx
    By polaris.msx in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 10:32 AM
  2. where to get umi bars for my 15f
    By wave15stx in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 12:55 PM
  3. Where to buy Exhaust Hose for FX140?
    By cuban133054 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 06:25 PM
  4. Where to Get Replacment Rubber For GTX
    By jcohen17 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 05:23 PM
  5. Where to get from decals for reg no. exactly like this one
    By BlackJack1 in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 10:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts