Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

got whipped with the SVHO

Hey guys, got an FZR SHO with a riva stage 1 kit, met an SVHO while cruising around, and we had a little race, the SVHO actually beat me for quite a very long distance! :O i was very surprised! what can i upgrade with the ski to improve and beat the SVHO? any ideas guys?

The SVHO will do 80mph with just a tune and a couple small tweaks under the right conditions.

IMHO start saving for an SVHO.

Check out this guys build
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=184494
    Last edited by n8dgr84; 06-17-2014 at 01:33 PM. Reason: added link

+1
    Well you have your work cut out for you, You will need a reflash and IC at the minimum and probably a bigger boost wheel as well. The SVHO is a higher boost from the factory as well as upgraded intake grate so they are rather quick stock.

An SVHO with speed limiter bypass modded ride plate, manifold & prop mod can be mid 70's

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by n8dgr84 View Post
    The SVHO will do 80mph with just a tune and a couple small tweaks under the right conditions.

Well the ski business is not very good in my area, it will be very hard to sell the ski..

Quote Originally Posted by SilentShooter View Post
    Well you have your work cut out for you, You will need a reflash and IC at the minimum and probably a bigger boost wheel as well. The SVHO is a higher boost from the factory as well as upgraded intake grate so they are rather quick stock.

An SVHO with speed limiter bypass modded ride plate, manifold & prop mod can be mid 70's
    was thinking about getting the monster C1 charger and an R&D stage 1 intercooler core....the ecu flash will not be a good option as i am very far from USA will cost quite a bit to ship it to and back from R&D.. price will be the same as the riva/athena pro series ECU..Will that ECU do the job??

+1
    I have a 2014 fzs svho and it does 70+ stock....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by nicor6 View Post

Well the ski business is not very good in my area, it will be very hard to sell the ski..

was thinking about getting the monster C1 charger and an R&D stage 1 intercooler core....the ecu flash will not be a good option as i am very far from USA will cost quite a bit to ship it to and back from R&D.. price will be the same as the riva/athena pro series ECU..Will that ECU do the job??
    Yes, the Athena would work for you and would make more sense based on the cost of the flash. Just make sure the tune you have is set for you mods and that you have the correct air fuel. I would get the wideband o2 sensor add on for the athena.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RIVERA RACING View Post
    Give me a call or text me next time you launch under the GWB wei'll meet up we'll rip up the Hudson river..
    Last edited by jetdave56; 06-17-2014 at 04:33 PM.

+1
    Thats pretty much every SVHO so far. Good numbers.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by nicor6 View Post

Yes, the Athena would work for you and would make more sense based on the cost of the flash. Just make sure the tune you have is set for you mods and that you have the correct air fuel. I would get the wideband o2 sensor add on for the athena.
    Ok il keep that in mind..But is it safe for regular use? its now that i see they mentioned it is for competition use only, also i have been digging up some infos about the SVHO..really must drop the idea of getting one..to get it to my country will cost @ least $38K! but comparing the SHO and SVHO i also noticed it uses a bigger impeller? 160mm? what if i get the R&D 160mm wear ring housing kit..Do you guys think it will make a big of a difference? sorry for all the questions guys,still learning

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jetdave56 View Post
    Give me a call or text me next time you launch under the GWB wei'll meet up we'll rip up the Hudson river..
    Sunday Dave ill be doing the run....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information