Talking New 2014 RXP-X 260 and GTI SE 130 awesome skies and great dealership!

Purchased a 14 rxpx 260 and a 13 GTI se 130. Just wanted to share a great dealership that the greenhulk forum members helped me find. JET THRUST PERFORMANCE in Lawrenceville, GA www.jetthrustperformance.com is a great delership I have had my fair share of dealerships that try to bend you over. After getting prices from 4 dealerships in the area jet thrust smoked them all. The owner is great and has a passion for it. I was currently in Afghanistan when I contacted jet thrust and did everthing through emails and calls those guys answered any questions I had and was more than helpful. Gave them my deposit and the day I got back home he had them waiting for me ready to go that morning. I went to the bank got the checks and poof I was home with the them few hours later like a kid in a candy store it was awesome. I know it's hard to find a good dealership and I have had my fair share of horrible experiences with some. These guys are great and worth the drive or just to see what they can do for you. I love the seadoos and could not be more pleased. Thank you to everyone on here who helped me get in contact with jet thrust through tiny you save me time and money!! And they sell yamaha aswel.

Again thanks fellas

Murph
    Last edited by murphy1332; 06-18-2014 at 10:55 AM. Reason: spelling

+1
    Congrats on the new skis and thank you for your service! Let the mods begin!

3. +1 by:

Thank you and yes haha have a gen 3 cooler and strainer coming, 4 inch air and exhaust my friend want to keep it very mild for now enjoy some warranty maybe.

+1
    Thanks for your business and your kind words!!!!!

We just treat everyone like we like to be treated!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy1332 View Post
    Thank you and yes haha have a gen 3 cooler and strainer coming, 4 inch air and exhaust my friend want to keep it very mild for now enjoy some warranty maybe.
    Get a vtech map tuner and credit and you will love that 260 even more!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    Thanks for your business and your kind words!!!!!

We just treat everyone like we like to be treated!!!!
    No worries buddy thank you. You find a good dealer treat them good its important to have a good working relationship with them.

Quote Originally Posted by ATNryan View Post

Yes sir im looking at it.makes that big of a difference?? If I do I might get a fuel pressure tester just to make sure stock pressure is true when I do install. From what I understand and have been reading the 8375 is mild enough not to worry with valve train or the v tech injectors.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ATNryan View Post

Yes sir im looking at it.makes that big of a difference?? If I do I might get a fuel pressure tester just to make sure stock pressure is true when I do install. From what I understand and have been reading the 8375 is mild enough not to worry with valve train or the v tech injectors.
    You are correct!

Thread Information