Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Talking New 2014 RXP-X 260 and GTI SE 130 awesome skies and great dealership!

    Purchased a 14 rxpx 260 and a 13 GTI se 130. Just wanted to share a great dealership that the greenhulk forum members helped me find. JET THRUST PERFORMANCE in Lawrenceville, GA www.jetthrustperformance.com is a great delership I have had my fair share of dealerships that try to bend you over. After getting prices from 4 dealerships in the area jet thrust smoked them all. The owner is great and has a passion for it. I was currently in Afghanistan when I contacted jet thrust and did everthing through emails and calls those guys answered any questions I had and was more than helpful. Gave them my deposit and the day I got back home he had them waiting for me ready to go that morning. I went to the bank got the checks and poof I was home with the them few hours later like a kid in a candy store it was awesome. I know it's hard to find a good dealership and I have had my fair share of horrible experiences with some. These guys are great and worth the drive or just to see what they can do for you. I love the seadoos and could not be more pleased. Thank you to everyone on here who helped me get in contact with jet thrust through tiny you save me time and money!! And they sell yamaha aswel.

    Again thanks fellas

    Murph
    Last edited by murphy1332; 06-18-2014 at 10:55 AM. Reason: spelling


  2. #2
    MPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    3,338
    +1
    121
    Congrats on the new skis and thank you for your service! Let the mods begin!

  3. +1 by:


  4. #3
    Thank you and yes haha have a gen 3 cooler and strainer coming, 4 inch air and exhaust my friend want to keep it very mild for now enjoy some warranty maybe.

  5. #4
    Tiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Atl
    Posts
    3,561
    +1
    578
    Thanks for your business and your kind words!!!!!

    We just treat everyone like we like to be treated!!!!

  6. #5
    ATNryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    River Crew CT
    Posts
    695
    +1
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy1332 View Post
    Thank you and yes haha have a gen 3 cooler and strainer coming, 4 inch air and exhaust my friend want to keep it very mild for now enjoy some warranty maybe.
    Get a vtech map tuner and credit and you will love that 260 even more!

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    Thanks for your business and your kind words!!!!!

    We just treat everyone like we like to be treated!!!!
    No worries buddy thank you. You find a good dealer treat them good its important to have a good working relationship with them.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ATNryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy1332 View Post
    Thank you and yes haha have a gen 3 cooler and strainer coming, 4 inch air and exhaust my friend want to keep it very mild for now enjoy some warranty maybe.
    Get a vtech map tuner and credit and you will love that 260 even more!

    Yes sir im looking at it.makes that big of a difference?? If I do I might get a fuel pressure tester just to make sure stock pressure is true when I do install. From what I understand and have been reading the 8375 is mild enough not to worry with valve train or the v tech injectors.

  9. #8
    ATNryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    River Crew CT
    Posts
    695
    +1
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy1332 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ATNryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy1332 View Post
    Thank you and yes haha have a gen 3 cooler and strainer coming, 4 inch air and exhaust my friend want to keep it very mild for now enjoy some warranty maybe.
    Get a vtech map tuner and credit and you will love that 260 even more!

    Yes sir im looking at it.makes that big of a difference?? If I do I might get a fuel pressure tester just to make sure stock pressure is true when I do install. From what I understand and have been reading the 8375 is mild enough not to worry with valve train or the v tech injectors.
    You are correct!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. New RIVA cool air vent kit for RXP-X 260 and 300 HP Skis
    By Green Hulk in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-06-2017, 06:33 PM
  2. My New 2014 RXP-X 260!!!
    By Jackmcd in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 276
    Last Post: 04-18-2015, 07:37 PM
  3. new to PWC 2014 rxp x 260
    By seabuay in forum Southwest
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-03-2014, 11:21 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2014, 10:43 PM
  5. New PWC - Yamaha VxDeluxe or Seadoo GTI SE 155
    By bradleyj00 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 11:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •