Purchased these injectors new last October for my closed course race ski. Had them in for about 1.5 hours of use but never even got the chance to race with them. Sold my race ski this past spring and now these are up for grabs as well; They are in perfect barely used working order. Original price was $399 plus shipping. I will let them go for $310 shipped firm. Each injector is individually wrapped and sealed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VT1100-Injector-Flyer-H-res.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	333145Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6809.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	72.3 KB 
ID:	333146

PM me with any inquiries.

V-Tech product info below:

The V-Tech injectors are matched for use with the V-Tech tuning for 1100cc injectors which is available to you through your Maptuner.V-Tech currently has two specific mapping for these injectors:
Stage 1: mapping supports up to 15 psi boost pressure at 58 psi static fuel pressure.
Stage 2: mapping supports up to 19 psi boost pressure at 58 psi static fuel pressure.Please note: it has been determined that fuel pressure varies between skis. It's important to verify your fuel pressure is at 58 psi. It's beneficial to install an adjustable fuel pressure regulator such as the RIVA RRFPR and set it at 58 psi static fuel pressure. If you choose to run higher than 19 psi boost pressure then you will want to set the fuel pressure up as rising rate and also install the RIVA Aeromotive fuel pump kit.KEY FEATURES:
Complete plug and play kit
1100 cc Injectors
Long nozzle design just like the factory injectors
Complete plug and play kit
Requires use of V-Tec specific mapping which is available through your Maptuner