2014 Sea DOO RXP X 260 FLUSH CONNECTOR LOOSE? HELP

I was about to flush my seadoo rxp x 260 and as soon as i was tighten it i notice that my flush connector was also spinning, i untightened my hose out but then realized that my flush connector had unloosened too and now its loose. does anyone know how can i tighten that back up? Thanks

+1
    A 3/8 drive extension with a ratchet no socket on the end

I had the same problem. I had to pull the water box and reach WAY back with a long pair of pliers to hold the nut on the inside of the transom while my buddy tightened the connector from the outside using the 3/8" drive as described in the previous post. After that, I bought a brass quick-disconnect nipple, and left it permanently screwed into the connector.

Quote Originally Posted by NEpro1200 View Post
    I had the same problem. I had to pull the water box and reach WAY back with a long pair of pliers to hold the nut on the inside of the transom while my buddy tightened the connector from the outside using the 3/8" drive as described in the previous post. After that, I bought a brass quick-disconnect nipple, and left it permanently screwed into the connector.
    Did you have to take off anything in the hull? Because i see the nut but how will i reach there? Do i take off the the seat and the seat frame so i can reach it?

Quote Originally Posted by VXRslayer21 View Post
    A 3/8 drive extension with a ratchet no socket on the end
    Did you have to take off anything in the hull? Because i see the nut but how will i reach there? Do i take off the the seat and the seat frame so i can reach it?

Yes, i pulled the seat and the support behind the seat. Then I pulled out the water box (also a PITA to reach back down in there to get the straps back on)
    Then I was able to just reach the nut with a long pair on bent needle nose pliers (about 18" long from Harbor Freight)

Yes, once tight use a quick connect. I did from day one and have never looked back.

Thread Information