Anybody know what supercharge wheel is in this 215 supercharge, doesn't look stock?

Hi pulling my engine apart as two dropped exhaust valves, previous owner said it had updated supercharger, wondered if anybody know what wheel is in it as I'm sure standard are 6 blades on the 215 model, any opinions appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	333756  

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by C14RKS View Post
    Hi pulling my engine apart as two dropped exhaust valves, previous owner said it had updated supercharger, wondered if anybody know what wheel is in it as I'm sure standard are 6 blades on the 215 model, any opinions appreciated.
    It's hard to tell the color of the wheel with the lighting in the picture. It looks to me like it might be a green wheel or Riva Gen 2 (same thing) both around 10 psi wheels in the 8100 range.

Jfizzle thanks for the reply, its a black,dark silver finish, that makes sense guy said my ski has uped ecu rev limit to 8200.
    what psi do standard chargers produce and whats the max bhp i could achieve with this charger, just trying to plan what parts i buy for the rebuild, many thanks

+1
    What model ski is it? On all 215/255/260 skis the rev limit is already 8200 or 8300 from the factory.

Stock 215 supercharger is in the 7 psi range for boost.

I can't give you a HP figure but you might be able to find a Riva stage 2 dyno sheet floating around here somewhere for more info. Of course the stage 2 has the external intercooler and aftermarket air intake as well to go with their Gen 2 supercharger wheel. The intercooler is worth about 15-20 HP. I think their 3" air intake might be 5-8 HP. Don't quote me on that though.

Quote Originally Posted by C14RKS View Post
    Jfizzle thanks for the reply, its a black,dark silver finish, that makes sense guy said my ski has uped ecu rev limit to 8200.
    what psi do standard chargers produce and whats the max bhp i could achieve with this charger, just trying to plan what parts i buy for the rebuild, many thanks

Thread Information