Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My new Toy FZR SVHO

Here is my new Toy. It was a hard choice to move from the Ultra platform, because I have really very few complaints about it. The 310R is a very well built machine and I enjoyed it for the short time I was on it. I am keeping it for now unless the right price comes about. I am going to break my FZR in this week, then soon after it will be off to Lake Havasu to have the R&D T1 Turbo installed, as well as most of the suggested upgrades. I am looking at running 8600RPM and hoping to see consistent 85+. If I hit 90 that would be a bonus! Only time will tell how everything works out, I think 90 is out of reach, but we shall see. Here is the Link to the Turbo I will be installing.... https://www.rd-performance.com/turbo...r-sho-svho.asp . I know there are several ways and mods that work, but I am going to rely on R&D to pull through for me once again. I have never been let down by them. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FZR 2.JPG 
Views:	1276 
Size:	125.3 KB 
ID:	333841Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FZR 3.JPG 
Views:	856 
Size:	129.6 KB 
ID:	333842

+1
    Congrats

Dont need a turbo to be 85 consistent. Congrats on the new ski

4. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by Miamifzs2013 View Post
    Dont need a turbo to be 85 consistent. Congrats on the new ski
    That is what I like about Yamaha. That's why I'm leaving my self open to see the 90's, but over all even if it's not quite 90 I hope to see much better performance with the Turbo vs the Supercharger.

Congrats on your new Yamaha! Looking forward to seeing your buildup. Are you going to do a build thread? Make sure to check out Julio's (abracadabra) thread here http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=213666

Yes I will either start 1 or just keep it in here. The thing is I am doing everything at once. So I won't be able to tell what each item did, but I will list my parts and performance testing for sure. Will be fun.

+1
    Congrats now drop the handlebars it's hurting my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by shrabber View Post
    Congrats now drop the handlebars it's hurting my eyes
    LoL, yah I agree... I was just checking how low and how high they go and forgot to drop them back down... Speaking of handlebars. Do they sell aftermarket bar set up like a UMI racing or something similar? I would like to get something a bit nicer that looks more racier.

+1
    Yes they do...

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo310R View Post
    Here is my new Toy. It was a hard choice to move from the Ultra platform, because I have really very few complaints about it. The 310R is a very well built machine and I enjoyed it for the short time I was on it. I am keeping it for now unless the right price comes about. I am going to break my FZR in this week, then soon after it will be off to Lake Havasu to have the R&D T1 Turbo installed, as well as most of the suggested upgrades. I am looking at running 8600RPM and hoping to see consistent 85+. If I hit 90 that would be a bonus! Only time will tell how everything works out, I think 90 is out of reach, but we shall see. Here is the Link to the Turbo I will be installing.... https://www.rd-performance.com/turbo...r-sho-svho.asp . I know there are several ways and mods that work, but I am going to rely on R&D to pull through for me once again. I have never been let down by them. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FZR 2.JPG 
Views:	1276 
Size:	125.3 KB 
ID:	333841Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FZR 3.JPG 
Views:	856 
Size:	129.6 KB 
ID:	333842
    How does the fzr compare to the ultra310?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information