Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

For sale 2014 Yamaha SVHO FZS 13 hours with mods

Ok guys...
    Just bought this new 2014 yellow FZS last month. I did the ECU R2 update, R&D cooling kit and Tial blow off valve. The ski is MINT!!!
    The wife and kid wanted a boat so I just bought a Baja outlaw 25. I do not have time for the ski and boat. $13,500 with trailer. Everything looks and runs like new. Just serviced by the dealer.
    [email protected] or 979-451-3251
    Brenham Texas 77833

+1
    interested pm you

Still available... Had some offers but nothing I was interested in. Bottom dollar is $13,000. If I can't get $13,000 now I will run it all summer and ebay it at the end of the year.

+1
    Have enough posts to start a Thread in the Yamaha 4 stroke section? If not, Ebay it now if you're not getting the offers you'd expect. Probably better to keep it stock as most will tell you stock sells better as appeals to a broader market and sell the mod stuff separately where possible. Waiting until after the 1st week of August when Yamaha usually announces their new line or the off season to sell and expect top dollar usually doesn't work.

Not ready to deal with ebay. I don't have to sell it, just put it out for the members that may be looking for a new modded SVHO and can save some cash. If someone wants it for $13,000 it is for sale, if not I will keep it. The ski is simple to drop in the water to play for a hour or two, the boat is not so simple.

+1
    Not you personally, but why do guys with stuff for sale say I don't need to sell it. Why list it? Honestly Ebay is your better bet for top dollar. You'll have the fees, but a broader audience. If your post count allows you to post properly in the Yamaha 4 stroke section, that would help for those looking for skis.

7. +1 by:

Well I have 3 airplanes, a new bike, the fzs and just bought a boat. I don't have time to use everything so I will let the Ski go if someone wants it but I am not in a bind where I have to sell. That is the reason I said I really don't care if I sell it or not, I really don't....
    I am familiar with eBay, I sell aviation stuff there every day and my feedback is around 3000 and 100%. I have luck with pilots on eBay but there are lots of tire kickers and I don't feel like dealing with it. The last dirtbike I sold on eBay was sold 3 times to 3 different people and no cash came from any of them...

9. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by leejax01 View Post
    Have enough posts to start a Thread in the Yamaha 4 stroke section? If not, Ebay it now if you're not getting the offers you'd expect. Probably better to keep it stock as most will tell you stock sells better as appeals to a broader market and sell the mod stuff separately where possible. Waiting until after the 1st week of August when Yamaha usually announces their new line or the off season to sell and expect top dollar usually doesn't work.
    LeeJax is right here. If you are going to ask for top dollar it should be put back to "stock". And if it's stock it will appeal to more people Too, if you have the YAM Factory that will help it sell.

Just sold a 2012 FX SHO; and the Ski's main appeal was that it was stock with FAC Warranty. Good luck. JB

11. +1 by:

+1
    Sure

+1
    You might consider requiring a deposit next time. You can request a deposit of up to $2,000 in an ebay listing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigpenracing View Post
    The last dirtbike I sold on eBay was sold 3 times to 3 different people and no cash came from any of them...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information