Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    The BENNY`s are back

    well it seems like they come back earlier and earlier each year, WTF , poison our beaches, take up all our parking spots and seats in the restaurants and bring their asshat attitudes with them.
    all I have to say is:
    BENNY`S GO HOME.

    already I can`t get out of our driveway and traffic on the island is horrendous! Good grief!...PR...



  2. #2
    Where the hell is Dr Len???...PR...

  3. #3
    cheatin' piston popper addicted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    north jersey
    Posts
    6,188
    +1
    176
    What happened to the middle finger smiley?

    Anyway, Deal with it!!! You need our bennys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!



  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by addicted View Post
    What happened to the middle finger smiley?

    Anyway, Deal with it!!! You need our bennys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    all I know there is alot of bitchin` going on around here already.
    most of us don`t look forward to the crowds, know what I mean!

  5. #5
    THE OFFICAL SUPERDUTY!!!!!! superduty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Webster, Texas
    Posts
    4,726
    +1
    5
    benny's??????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????

  6. #6
    cheatin' piston popper addicted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    north jersey
    Posts
    6,188
    +1
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    all I know there is alot of bitchin` going on around here already.
    most of us don`t look forward to the crowds, know what I mean!
    I'm just messin with you I actually didn't know what bennys were- or that I was one- until about 2 years ago when a buddy started seeing a girl from lakehood.

  7. #7
    cheatin' piston popper addicted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    north jersey
    Posts
    6,188
    +1
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by superduty View Post
    benny's??????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????

    Yeah, Andy should have explained. It's a north jersey Vs south jersey thing. They have the shore, we have the $$$ or bennys-benjamins. They hate us because we crowd up there towns, but there local seasonal shops can't survive without us

  8. #8
    THE OFFICAL SUPERDUTY!!!!!! superduty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Webster, Texas
    Posts
    4,726
    +1
    5
    gotcha

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by addicted View Post
    I'm just messin with you I actually didn't know what bennys were- or that I was one- until about 2 years ago when a buddy started seeing a girl from lakehood.
    I know
    Lakehood, that`s funny!!!

    actually, I really don`t mind Jersey peeps coming down here...
    it`s the OUT OF STATERS that are buying up the properties ...

    that`s ok, you should see them at the ramps! what a clusterfu_k ...PR...

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by addicted View Post
    Yeah, Andy should have explained. It's a north jersey Vs south jersey thing. They have the shore, we have the $$$ or bennys-benjamins. They hate us because we crowd up there towns, but there local seasonal shops can't survive without us
    yeah you guya have the $$$ and we spend the $$ just to live down here bc of the damn Benny`s buying up the joint ...PR...

    now I don`t have access on the buggy entrance to the beach bc some out of town asshat bitche-!!! it was my daily thing to drive up on the path to check out the Ocean every Saturday when i went out for breakfast...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Stainless Steel Intake Grates for the GPR hull are back in production!
    By Green Hulk in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-31-2014, 12:04 PM
  2. Stainless Steel Intake Grates for the GPR hull are back in production!
    By Green Hulk in forum Conversion PWC Performance Skis
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-28-2014, 10:36 AM
  3. Stainless Steel Intake Grates for the GPR hull are back in production!
    By Green Hulk in forum Conversion Skis Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2014, 03:01 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2014, 03:39 PM
  5. the budlight race boats are back at my local lake!!
    By hotrod_sxty8 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 07:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •