06-26-2014, 11:22 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2014
Newbie and Newbie question on 2008 Sea Doo 130hp GTI
Looking at purchasing a 2008 Sea Doo 130hp GTI. I have never owned a PWC. Found this one and it has 160hrs on it and the seller is asking $4500. Looks to be in good condition.
1. Is this a fair asking price?
2. How many hours on this engine can a person get before a top end rebuild?
3. How much (on average) does a top end rebuild cost on a model like this?
4. How many hours on this engine can a person get before bottom end rebuild?
5. What other major parts on this machine will need to be rebuilt and at what hour interval?
I am trying to make a informed and smart decision before I purchase a previously owned PWC.
Thanks in advance for your help!
06-26-2014, 11:52 AM #2
you could easily get 1000+ hours out of that as long its well maintained with no issues, Since its not super charged, There some people and rentals with 2500hr a replacement refurb drop in ready engine is around $2700 plus install
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By boostedgta in forum Sea Doo 4Tec SkisReplies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2014, 08:40 PM
By 20rxp04 in forum Sea Doo 4Tec SkisReplies: 9Last Post: 09-29-2011, 06:51 PM
By shinyside in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2010, 08:22 AM
By Dman3 in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 04-13-2010, 02:23 PM
By dalleech in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-18-2007, 09:29 AM