Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Svsho r3 reflash 19 et wheel

Will the regular r3 reflash accept the 19 pounds of boost for 2014 svsho

+1
    I'm sure you can do it there are some out there running a bigger wheel incognito. All I can say is I would definately get you a AFR And a rrfpr

Sure it can, local dealer to me has 4 blown svho skis... All dropped valves, all had flashes and I know one had an upgraded wheel.

Hmmmmm sounds fishy!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmfmk3 View Post
    Sure it can, local dealer to me has 4 blown svho skis... All dropped valves, all had flashes and I know one had an upgraded wheel.

What people fail to realize is the first thing you learn in racing period!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I want to make sure my period was long enough, in my 30 plus years fking off and for however is reading this or who races, you are always taught to make one change at a time!!!!!??

It does not say its a fail safe for any situation, but if you follow that rule the chances of a catastrophic engine failure is limited. You just can't throw bunch of parts at a machine and expect it to act right. For every positive reaction there is a negative reaction

If you follow that common rule you can catch a easy fk up most of the time.. As I stated earlier I can guarantee, that the blown motors stated were because they did not properly adjust/maintain, or properly go through progressions . I'm way passed what has passed blown in there minds!!! IM THE FLORIDA SVHO HUNTER LOOKING FOR VICTIMS

WWW.LOOKING FORSVHOSKIS.COM
    Last edited by shrabber; 06-27-2014 at 11:06 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by shrabber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmfmk3 View Post

What people fail to realize is the first thing you learn in racing period!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I want to make sure my period was long enough, in my 30 plus years fking off and for however is reading this or who races, you are always taught to make one change at a time!!!!!??

It does not say its a fail safe for any situation, but if you follow that rule the chances of a catastrophic engine failure is limited. You just can't throw bunch of parts at a machine and expect it to act right. For every positive reaction there is a negative reaction

If you follow that common rule you can catch a easy fk up most of the time.. As I stated earlier I can guarantee, that the blown motors stated were because they did not properly adjust/maintain, or properly go through progressions . I'm way passed what has passed blown in there minds!!! IM THE FLORIDA SVHO HUNTER LOOKING FOR VICTIMS

WWW.LOOKING FORSVHOSKIS.COM
    Shits weak...

7. +1 by:

+1
    Your weak and your ski is weak lol,Matter of fact go find you a SVHO since you like to be a little brown noser!!! When you find one let me Know we will let Greenhulk know the details ok? Goto sleep your trying to cash a check that has no funds in the bank Hommie

+1
    Sorry guys I responded to this topic because I have a SVHO With a ET 19 Wheel. I decided to post a video just for reference in general. If a local guy with A SVHO Calls my SVHO Weak back it up??? Guess what He can't, but.. if He feels Like A frog I will gladly give Him a handicap and post the video on Greenhulk so we can see WEAK!!!!

Sometimes you need to knock people off there high horse!! Wait low horse

+1
    What does the video have to do with the question?

+1
    Well DB maybe you can educate all of us the video is from a SVHO (subject) with a (et19 wheel) subject, and with reccomended mods. It could Have been left out but it was courtesy for people to hear/see what the subject "x" might be like. I hope that answered the question, but If you feel it should not be on the thread I will remove it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information