Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do you guys think of this deal?

I have been by the seadoo dealer couple times, they basically dont give any deals, best I have been offered on a seadoo is a trailer, sure its brand new, but I could find a nice used one for 5-600.

Anyway, I came across a 2012 RXPX 260 with only 6 hours on it and it has a super nice single trailer that has a wrap around gang plank so you can board the ski while launching without getting wet. Guessing it had to be $$$$$ He is asking 11K, I offered 9500, he declined says he isnt going to come down, but, it was what 14K new? + wicked expensive trailer? I am gonna wind up paying 13K for a GTR215

The only downside is I really dont NEED a full on sport machine, yes it will haul ass and be fun, and it looks badass too, its the black and yellow combo. Is this a good deal? Any opinions welcome!!!!

+1
    I think 11K is a solid deal. Not the best but far from worse, its for sure fair and if anything in your favor. The trailer your talking about isn't cheap new. Chances are the buyer paid in the 16.5K-17.5K area out the door for that total package. I'd tell him you got all cash 10.5K, I'd consider that a damn good deal for you.

Is there a warranty on it left?? Seadoo many times run 3 year warranties on them when new.

New GTR for 13K or a slightly used RXPX for 11K. I think I'd lean for the RXPX.

+1
    I would def go for the P-X before the GTR especially being cheaper. Not a bad deal, seems more average though.

+1
    is the trailer you describe the ICatch? if so be aware of the problems other people have had.

Sooooo I went up and looked at the RXPX, oh my, it is brand new. It only has 4 hours on it and hasnt even been registered. It IS the icatch trailer. Its the craziest PWC trailer I have ever seen, torsion bar axle and the molded plastic ramp that runs around the sides of the boat. We agreed on 10750 and I am on my own for the tax and tags. Plan to pick it up Tues or Wed.

Quote Originally Posted by SD1 View Post
    Sooooo I went up and looked at the RXPX, oh my, it is brand new. It only has 4 hours on it and hasnt even been registered. It IS the icatch trailer. Its the craziest PWC trailer I have ever seen, torsion bar axle and the molded plastic ramp that runs around the sides of the boat. We agreed on 10750 and I am on my own for the tax and tags. Plan to pick it up Tues or Wed.
    I dunno 'bout anyone else....I couldn't beat that deal with a stick.

+1
    Excellent deal.

Not even really broke in yet.

Just a follow up. We agreed on price on the boat on Sat, I bought a truck on Sunday and Monday morning I received a call that he sold the boat to someone else. I wound up buying a used GTX used it for a week and then sold it for 1500 more than I bought it.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SD1 View Post
    Just a follow up. We agreed on price on the boat on Sat, I bought a truck on Sunday and Monday morning I received a call that he sold the boat to someone else. I wound up buying a used GTX used it for a week and then sold it for 1500 more than I bought it.
    So he realized it was worth more and shafted you, that sucks.

Good work on the used GTX, but now what you gonna ride?? lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information