Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

~ ~ ~ MIAMI ~ ~ ~ ~ Where Are You Miami PWC Owners?

First of all forgive me if there is already a thread like this, I didn't dig more than the first couple of pages.

If you live in Miami and have a PWC post here and say hello. What part of Miami do you dock in and how often do you ride? We have a little group forming for SeaDoo Spark owner on another message board but I thought I'd expand the hunt for other Miami PWC riders on other message boards

I come from the Haulover area and ride every other weekend. I have a SeaDoo Spark 3 up, and have had her for 3 weeks. I'm new to owning a PWC but learning a lot
    Last edited by Straightbangin; 07-21-2014 at 08:35 PM.

+1
    Check out the link at the bottom of the page in my signature jet ski club in south florida. It has been around 6 years

+1
    Thanks! Great song on your page

+1
    Thanks but I am just one of the members so I cant take credit. There are lots of folks riding every weekend check it out

+1
    Yup join the club is a great group of people that ride consistently even if no official rides are scheduled, some of us ride almost every weekend and are very active with the club, I am also down for any non club rides usually in islamorada/key largo area lots of mangroves great for the spark... hit me up to plan

+1
    Hi, guys I also ride every other weekend, and dock out anywhere from Haulover to Crandon Park.

+1
    hey RedG, do you know any place near Crandon Park that will sell fuel to a person with a jetski? I come down from Haulover area and I know the marina at 5th and alton in south beach wants $10 a gallon if you buy under 15 gallons. Crandon park marina said they dont fuel up jetskis. I'd like to venture further south in the keys but looking for a place to buy fuel on my way down (via water) Thanks!

PS.. ive been doing about every other weekend or so myself lately , mornings, before the daily rain LOL
    Last edited by Straightbangin; 07-21-2014 at 08:36 PM.

+1
    fuel in MIA is a pain in the ass, we usually don't need fuel to ride here, we trailer the skies to the keys, there is gas everywhere down there with no issues i paid $5.00 last weekend. Now don't you get like 100 miles out of that tank?

+1
    Heh it's a 8 gallon tank and it goes through about 2 gallons per hour ( so I go through a tank per 4 hour ride or I can get two - 2 hr rides out of tank) Here is a REALLY stupid question but ive only been a ski owner for a month. ...... can you use regular gas like you put in your car in a jetski? I know the pump at my marina says marine grade fuel so I wasnt sure if you had to use a certain kind of gas for skis/boats than you do in a car. Thanks
    Last edited by Straightbangin; 07-21-2014 at 08:38 PM.

+1
    Yeah like Yanksfan mentioned fueling is really hard in MIA, I don't really know if Crandon will let us refuel there but the next time I'm around there I will try to find out.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information